AV Account Executive
The successful candidate will work across a portfolio of high profile Government accounts that include the likes of Public Health England, Army, Navy, RAF and the Home Office. This role includes both the planning & buying of TV, Video On Demand, Radio, Cinema and Out Of Home TV.
We have a dynamic culture with daily morning huddles, cross team collaborations and regular team social events. You will be encouraged to be vocal, contribute your ideas and opinions, and work with other departments within the Dentsu Aegis Network.
You will be encouraged to build credible connections with clients and media owners and grow your expertise. After knowing the client business, youll be able to apply your media expertise and client knowledge and develop a deep understanding of what will and wont work for your clients in the Broadcast media channels.
At its core the purpose of the Account Executive role is to:
- Deliver implementational planning and buying excellence
- Strong knowledge of all broadcast media including TV, Video, Cinema and Radio.
- Best in class use of planning tools ensuring full integration of proprietary and industry standard tools
- Manage the AV buying process of your campaign to ensure succinct delivery of your AV plans including quality and value management.
- Knowledge of digital delivery, reporting, planning and monitoring tools
- Work closely with the agency planning teams to interpret briefs and deliver brilliant activation solutions based on our clients business requirements
- Work closely and effectively with Team and ensure personal development
- Ensure that planned investment meets deal requirements and commercial targets
- Inspire and develop direct reports and wider AV team lead by example
- Deliver relevant on the job training to drive collective team knowledge and expertise
- Take personal responsibility for own development, learning and personal objectives -proactively seeking out new learning opportunities to drive performance in role
- Engage credibly with senior clients, partner agencies & media owners
- strong presentation skills
- Immerse self and team in clients business, understanding their business challenges
- Excellent relationships with media owners
- Develop relationships with clients further partners such as comms planning, creative and full service agencies.
- Develop relationships to enhance Carats reputation as a fulcrum for planning and commercial thinking
What youll need:
- Intermediate negotiation skills
- Intermediate presentation skills
- Advanced communication skills working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Expert knowledge of BrandOcean/MediaExplorer, Adazzle, excel and powerpoint
- Confident with the implementational planning of TV, Video and Cinema
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges
- Creative and open to new ideas with the confidence to challenge briefs.
- Ability to work well with people within the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners of all levels too.
What youll get in return:
- Opportunity to work alongside and learn from the best in the business
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary, fantastic benefits scheme and great working environment
- Agile working
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like the perfect role for you then get in touch and hit apply