AV Planning Assistant (Graduate Scheme)
As an AV Assistant you will support your line manager in all aspects of AV planning. Showing a willingness to learn beyond your structured training whilst developing a clear understanding of the wider broadcast planning and buying.
- Support line manages in all aspects of AV Planning as required
- Ensure all AV Planning communication is sent out in the agreed formats
- Demonstrate an understanding of all basic TV formulae and the how to construct a AV media schedule accurately
- Understand the AV landscape in terms of each sales house, the role of each channel and product offerings
- Assist in the media planning and buying function under guidance
- Show an understanding of media terminology and the intricacies of planning systems
- Start to build relationships with clients and media owners
The Ideal Candidate
- Clear & concise communication
- Accurate reporting & schedule construction for the wider team
- Share gained knowledge with the team
- Using tools and systems to support wider team
- Positive attitude and a self starter attitude towards development
- Good feedback in 360’s from other senior members of the business
- The ability to communicate effectively
- An inquisitive mind and entrepreneurial spirit
- A willingness to work hard, collaborate and drive own development
- Shows an interest in media and associated technologies
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the home of multiple global media, digital and creative communications brands and services. Together, we help our clients build stronger consumer relationships through our distinctive and broad range of products and services across media, content, technology and data.
Across our Northern offices, we have 550 passionate people in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh, who work across a complex and vibrant media eco-system. The largest media network of brands and people outside of London, we are connected and collaborative, and our best-in-class expertise and capabilities innovate the way brands are built for our clients.
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. The core objective of Amplifi is to deliver efficient trading along with strategic & innovative media solutions, whilst embracing the changing world of media. Working closely with our media partners to ensure a point of difference vs the market; to be the media agency of choice. It is pivotal that we are agile, pioneering and collaborative to ensure we deliver innovative and strategic thinking whilst maintaining commerciality.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.