AV Planning Executive
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
So if you want work across a portfolio of high profile clients such as Diageo, Kelloggs, Shop Direct, Vauxhall, TSB, Santander, Go Compare, Wickes & Honda then read on...
If you are successful, you will delivering best in class AV planning across TV + OLV campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day you will be delivering consistent and best in class campaigns across TV + OLV
- You will be helping to train and develop the assistants in the team with help from your line Manager
- You will be liaising with our Stafford office to ensure that all team admin is up to date and accurate by required deadlines (spot times / billings etc)
- You will be engaging with media owners to ensure that TV + OLV campaigns are planned across all parameters
- Most off all you be an Amplifi Ambassador, understanding the ‘Amplifi AV’ vision current + future
Who are we looking for?
- You'll have experience in delivering high quality implementation and innovative media solutions
- You'll ideally have some experience in assisting in delivery of AV campaigns
- You'll understand best practice buying process and understand AV tools
- You'll be highly numerical and analytical, and will be calm under pressure and able to deliver work to deadlines
- You will be a a strong decision maker and be comfortable working with peolple at all levels within your team, the wider agency and external media owners
- You'll be a natural problem solver and be proactive in your own career development
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like it could be just what you're looking for hit apply to arrange a chat!