AV Planning Executive
At Amplifi, we are focused on driving profitable and sustainable business outcomes through partnership and media innovation.
Our focus is to unlock business outcomes for our clients through three key areas of opportunity.
- We are driving innovation in media investment, accelerating the ability to engage with the right customer at the right time by driving the pace of change in programmatic.
- We are creating new commercial opportunities in the market, by building a diverse infrastructure of partner relationships to unlock client growth and cost opportunities.
- And we are realizing the investment opportunities of the new value chain in content through the Story Lab.
We can deliver on this because of a unique approach market which challenges the legacy of media market.
- We build sustainable relationships with key partners focused on growth, which make us the media partner of choice and is executed in multifaceted deals with key partners across content, data, technology, insight, infrastructure and advertising
- We have a unique structure versus our competition in the market, where all of our capabilities and the total investment scale sit within one single platform, to connect and realise the best opportunities for our clients that the supply side has to offer
- The proposition is powered by over 350 specialists operating in a unique investment culture which is focused on constantly innovating in the market and thus driving business outcomes, not just media outputs
We are the client and media owner partner of choice.
The successful candidate will work across a portfolio of high profile Dentsu Aegis clients to be confirmed. Our client roster currently includes Diageo, Kelloggs, British Airways, Shop Direct, Vauxhall, TSB, Santander, Go Compare, Wickes, Arla, Honda + Lactalis amongst others. Any successful candidate will report into their line Manager with the expectation of delivering best in class AV planning across TV + OLV campaigns.
As an AV Planning Executive your responsibilities will cover (not exhaustive):
- Delivering consistent and best in class campaigns across TV + OLV
- Helping to train and develop the assistants in the team with help from their line Manager
- Liaising with Stafford to ensure that all team admin is up to date and accurate by required deadlines (spot times / billings etc)
- Engaging with media owners to ensure that TV + OLV campaigns are planned across all parameters
- Being an Amplifi Ambassador, understanding the ‘Amplifi AV’ vision current + future
- Deliver high quality implementation and innovative media solutions
- Assist in delivering the investment management for Amplifi across all of AV
- Working closely with the AV buying team across TV + OLV to ensure optimal results across the whole portfolio
- Use best practice buying processes + have a strong understanding of the Amplifi AV tools
- Contribute to weekly Huddles
- Building strong working relationships with media owners across TV + OLV
Helping to train & develop direct reports, including identifying and addressing any training or development needs across TV + OLV (CARIA / DDS / Adazzle / CCS etc
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Calm under pressure and able to deliver work to deadlines.
- Decision maker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication across all levels with Amplifi team and external media owners
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Proactive attitude to work and career development
- IT literate – competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and able to pick up new systems as necessary
- Flexibility to work outside of contractual hours as and when required
About the Company
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like the perfect role for you then get in touch and hit apply