AV Planning Manager
The successful candidate will work across a portfolio of high profile Dentsu Aegis clients to be confirmed. Our client roster currently includes Diageo, Kelloggs, British Airways, Shop Direct, Vauxhall, TSB, Santander, Go Compare, Wickes, Arla, Honda + Lactalis amongst others. Any successful candidate will report into their line Manager with the expectation of delivering best in class AV planning across TV + OLV campaigns.
As an AV Planning Manager your responsibilities will cover (not exhaustive):
- Managing a team to deliver consistent and best in class campaigns across TV + OLV
- Manage your teams work flow, output and development
- Drive strong DAN Opco relationships, being the point person for escalation of issues across buying TV + OLV campaigns
- Manage and deliver on client PRFs and liaise with the Commercial team to track
- Liaise and manage external auditor relationships to ensure Amplifis interests are maintained
- Being an Amplifi Ambassador, understanding the Amplifi AV vision current + future
- Deliver high quality implementation and innovative media solutions
- Assist in delivering the investment management for Amplifi across all of AV
- Working closely with the AV buying team across TV + OLV to ensure optimal results across the whole portfolio
- Develop a good working relationship with auditors including the understanding of quality scores and best practice for the clients responsible for.
- Use best practice buying processes + have a strong understanding of the Amplifi AV tools
- Contribute to weekly Huddles
- Building strong working relationships with DAN Opcos across TV + OLV
- Helping to train & develop direct reports, including identifying and addressing any training or development needs across TV + OLV (TVP / RACE / CARIA / DDS / Adazzle / CCS)
- Responsible for team creating a strong relationship with Stafford + Comms Planners
- Ensuring team are attending client + agency meetings and presenting AV output
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Calm under pressure and able to deliver work to deadlines.
- Decision maker with strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication across all levels with Amplifi team and external media owners + Comms Planners
- Negotiation skills
- Good understanding of auditing process and ability to manage those involved in the process
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to prioritise your own and others workloads
- Proactive attitude to work and career development
- IT literate competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and able to pick up new systems as necessary
- Flexibility to work outside of contractual hours as and when required
About the Company
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like the perfect role for you then get in touch and hitapply