Are you looking for a career in a dynamic, social and exciting industry? Do you want to gain experience of a wide range of sectors, learning how media can solve business challenges? Carat are recruiting entry level talent people, looking to launch a career in media, working across a range of well-known brands. As Client Assistant you will learn lot’s working with a team of talented media specialists across a range of clients in the client services team.
The Client Team acts as the first point of contact for clients and manages the campaigns, from brief to final delivery, with the assistance of the buyers. Sitting across all media, it is also a crucial point of contact for media owners.
- Act as the client management point for a range of small Government departments and arm’s lengths bodies.
- Work directly with clients, communications planning, creative and PR agencies to mobilise and manage the bespoke team of media specialists we have dedicated to the government account to deliver best-in-class integrated media solutions across all paid, owned and earned channels
- Support the Associate Director in servicing the larger, high-profile departments.
- Act as an external ambassador for the Government Media Team and its culture and objectives.
- Build strong relationships with clients and planning agencies on the Government Planning Framework.
- Manage media buying briefs from direct clients and planning agencies; mobilise specialists across all channels to produce smart, innovative, creative and effective responses.
- Manage the end-to-end process from brief to delivery.
- Manage the finance tracker for the team.
- Support the client team on various administrative tasks.
- Attendance at all relevant training and media owner presentations.
The Ideal Candidate
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- An interest in media
- Project Management skills
- Strategic thinking skills – the ability to question and challenge briefs, where appropriate, is crucial as well as the ability to work with, and support, the client’s planning agencies.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good standard of English is required
- Proficient in office packages e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Carat is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.