icuc create genuine connections between brands and their audience across communities and social media.
That’s what makes us the world’s largest social media management agency.
Be a part of it!
WHO ARE WE?
At icuc we are passionate about helping brands navigate the opportunities and challenges that social media offers. We provide an end-to-end social media solution from strategy to implementation and from protection of reputation and users, through to campaigns, content and frontline customer engagement. With over 600 people from every walk of life in 35 countries we pride ourselves on being powered by our people.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a stand out Account Director who will relish the opportunity to head up our major accounts and deliver world-class social media management.
SO, WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
- Work with the Group Account Director to understand where social can make an impact for our clients
- Managing a group of Account Managers including their professional growth and development through strong and motivational leadership
- As an expert in the field you will drive client account growth whilst promoting tactical and strategic commercial opportunities
- You will be detail orientated working with finance, legal and operations ensuring billing, contracts and resourcing allocation runs smoothly
- As a champion of social you will drive industry best practice and knowledge sharing
- Highly experienced at senior level working across multiple clients for a social or digital agency
- An inspiring leader with experience managing teams with a committed attitude and a willingness to invest in their progression and well-being
- Strategic experience developing ROI frameworks and measurement analysis
- Proven experience in engaging new business and growing client accounts with a willingness to participate in agency pitches and events
THIS SOUNDS GREAT, BUT WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get little perks such as free toast/cereal in the morning, free tea/coffee and fruit, team days out, two extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and many more perks to make it a great place to work. Beyond that you’ll be part of a vibrant, collaborative, and forward-thinking agency, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the apply button and let’s chat!