Do you have media experience, a desire for innovation and would you love an extra day’s holiday for your birthday?! If this sounds like you then keep reading, I think you may have just found your next step!
WHO ARE WE?
Carat’s mission is to Redefine Media. We achieve better business outcomes for our clients through the command of media convergence. Established in 1968 as the world’s first media agency, Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built. Consistently at the top of RECMA’s Global Qualitative Evaluation ranking, Carat serves clients in 150 countries via a network of more than 9,000 talented staff.
Here at Carat our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We are on the hunt for an Account Executive to join the vibrant and exciting Mondelez, to work on Philadelphia and Jacobs Douwe Egberts!
Your role will be a key support to the overall team on Mondelez and JDE Clients. You will be responsible for coordination, reporting and in speaking with a number of European markets to ensure that regional strategy is implemented!
Key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Develop meaningful relationships with the markets to ensure there is always open communication
- Document any diversions from the regional strategy to update the Client Director and Account Manager
- Understand the brand and collect competitive data from the markets
- Work with the data manager to develop competitive documents for Philadelphia and other local brands
- Media plans: manage and coordinate across all markets ensuring all plans are updated and correct - Participate in media partner meetings
- Work with other agencies from various disciplines ensuring open communication
- Keeping up to date with the latest communication trends and developing a Carat POV
- Put together presentations under the direction of the Account Manager and Client Director
MONDELEZ is a global snacking and food company that produces chocolate, cheese, gum, candy and powdered beverages. The company was formed in October 2012 following the corporate breakup of Kraft Foods, and it boasts one of the best snack brand portfolios in the industry. Headquartered in America, Mondelez sells its products in 170 countries worldwide. The company’s single focus is to "create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favourite brands." These brands include: Cadbury and Milka chocolate; Lu and Oreo biscuits; Trident gum and Tang powdered beverages, Philadelphia in Meals.
Mondelez is a market-leader in every snack-food category and in every region of the world in which it competes.
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS is be the world’s leading pure-play coffee and tea company with annual revenues of more than €5 billing, serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia. Formed in July 2015 following the joint venture of Jacobs (ex-Mondelez Coffee Brands) and D-E. Matter Blenders
The company’s single focus is to have “a coffee for every cup”.
· You’ll need to have experience in industry and an understanding of media planning
· Confidence and ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and client
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to establish good relationships with media owners and clients
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· You’ll be excellent at multi-tasking and be comfortable working with numbers
· Meticulous attention to detail with a high level of initiative!
· Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint
· Can-do, proactive attitude!
· Knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage!
BUT, WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?!
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!