Dentsu Aegis Network is innovating the way brands are built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
Be a part of it!
WHO ARE WE?
Together we are more than 40,000 people on five continents working in over 10 global brands. DAN provides best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media, digital and specialist communications through our original holistic and integrated approach.
This is an opportunity to work with one of our leading brands who pride themselves on being game changers in the creative world.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive who will be the ‘engine room’ of the accounts team. You will keep everything moving through your attention to detail, reliability and organisational skills.
SO, WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY DO?
- Ensure the regular ways of tracking our work with clients are up to date and accurate
- You will work to develop a competent understanding of the creative development and production process
- Work closely with Project Management and Production to enable those processes
- You will be responsible for all commercial admin on the client business including timely billing, PO requests and estimating
- Inform Finance and Department Head of resource requirements
- Own client and internal meetings ensuring they start on time, with the correct people and prepared stimuli
- You have a passion for, and interest in, great creative work and want to contribute to that process
- Experience working in an agency as part of a global team
- Ideally has some experience of direct marketing and or digital marketing
- You will have an exceptional eye for detail ensuring no detail goes unchecked
- As a self-starter, you will be able to work autonomously and proactively always looking for opportunities to learn and contribute
- You will demonstrate a strategic viewpoint on marketing communications
THIS SOUNDS GREAT, BUT WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas, and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the apply button and let’s chat!