Account Manager (Client Services)
Are you a natural problem solver, who has excellent client facing skills, and a desire to create and implement award winning digital strategies ?!
Then you've come to the right place!
Who are we?
We are 360i.
360i are on a mission. 90 people, 23 nationalities. Spanning insight-led planning, social, creative and performance media. 2017 is a year where we want to maintain this positive momentum by being bolder with our current clients and subsequent work. We are creating an empowered and free-thinking agency environment and new members to the team will need to be optimistic, self-starting, entrepreneurial and willing to take responsibility for the agency and its work as well as their own.
What’s the job?
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to be a key point of contact for all 360i’s services, who makes the most of the imaginative and cutting edge services we can offer and ensures they are delivered in a cost effective and timely manner to meet client objectives.
This is an incredible opportunity to create and Implement award winning digital strategies that incorporates multiple platforms and proactively build strong working client relationships to become a trusted advisor in all areas of digital. The Account Manager will work alongside the Account Director to deliver exemplary service at all times and over time, win business and increase revenue.
What will you be doing?
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the client’s business, its industry and the challenges they face to help to shape our services
- Strategic: writing clear directional briefs to meet client objectives and delivering strategic responses to client briefs
- Team coordination: create integrative teams for projects, to produce smart solutions to client problems
- Financial: supporting with financial forecasting, overseeing client budgets and producing costs
- Promoting: all of 360i’s services and identifying opportunities to cross sell 360i’s services and develop revenue from existing clients
- Collaborating: with communications planning and the ATL teams to deliver integrated brief responses and develop strong working relationships
What are we looking for?
- You have a proven track record of managing integrated digital campaigns, with experience of delivering a range of services from media planning and buying to search, analytics, affiliates and social (content, influencer marketing, channel activation, community management), insights, strategy, creative production (website design, online advertising, apps), to media planning and buying, search, analytics and affiliates.
- You have experience coordinating a team and with large, complex campaigns, controlling timelines & budgets, anticipating issues, dealing with problems and identifying solutions.
- You’re an articulate and confident presenter.
- Strong analytical skills for campaign performance reporting, measuring success and optimising future activity.
- You have a sharp record of dealing with complex problems and a thrive at coming up with solutions!
What can we offer you?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
About Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.