The newly merged gyro UK business is unique in the gyro global network in that it has a media business, (formerly Interprise) of similar size to the creative business. This combined creative and media offering, backed by the scale and capabilities of Dentsu Aegis Network, makes gyro one of just a few agencies in the UK with a full service offer, and truly unique in the B2B space. With offices in both London and Manchester we are poised for rapid growth. We see a great opportunity to innovate within our strategy and media propositions.
Our ambition is that gyro:precision will become an all-encompassing and complementary set of capabilities built upon unique data insights, proprietary planning frameworks, analytical rigor, smart attribution models and highly efficient ad tech. Under gyro:precision we will include all measureable areas of the business, including but not limited to:
- Media planning and buying
- Demand generation, nurture and marketing automation
- Research and insights
- Campaign measurement and tracking
- Analytics incorporating data visualization, attribution modelling and econometrics
gyro is the Dentsu Aegis Network B2B specialist agency and represents clients internationally – as such B2B/International experience is preferable, however not essential. Digital experience is, however, a must. This is a client facing Account Management role which will see the successful candidate taking a day to day role on Workplace by Facebook, predominantly. There will be other clients and projects that the individual might be asked to get involved with on occasion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Communications Planning and Buying:
The successful candidate will:
- Be comfortable owning a brief from end to end including client relationship management
- Have strong digital background with the ability to analyse data and make planning decisions accordingly
- Show an exceptional attention to detail for accurate reporting
- Manage systems for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
- Be able to build client presentations for quarterly reviews
- Feel comfortable leading weekly client conference calls and coordinating input various campaign activations to produce a single reporting view
- Accurately input bookings on relevant finance systems (DDS/Media Explorer experience advantageous, although training well be given)
- Ability to negotiate rates with key media partners
- Review client feedback and make optimization recommendations
- Must be able to review a brief and understand what the clients KPIs are and match to media/tactics
Client & Internal Relationships:
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships with colleagues both directly with your team, sister agencies and across the wider DAN network
- Establish and maintain communications process with your team and client contacts
- Be comfortable liaising with creative teams and external agencies where necessary
- Stay up to date client product portfolios
- Stay up to date with changes in the media landscape
- Ability to solve pacing/delivery issues where required
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Media experience ideally in B2B/International, although not essential. Digital experience a must.
- Good communications/media planning and buying experience
- Client service experience
- Language skills desirable, although not essential
- Understanding of key research sources and digital tools (e.g. IPSOS IMS, Comsore, Integral, Omniture and Atlas)
- Knowledge of digital and offline media
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.