Are you an enthusiastic media planner, who is passionate about Account Management and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
Carat’s mission is to Redefine Media. We achieve better business outcomes for our clients through the command of media convergence. Established in 1968 as the world’s first media agency, Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built. Consistently at the top of RECMA’s Global Qualitative Evaluation ranking, Carat serves clients in 150 countries via a network of more than 9,000 talented staff.
Here at Carat our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
We are on the hunt for an Account Manager to work across one of our biggest international brands, Mondelez, where you’ll be working under our chocolate and cheese brands!
Mondelez is a global snacking and food company that produces chocolate, cheese, gum, candy and powdered beverages. The company was formed in October 2012 following the corporate breakup of Kraft Foods, and it boasts one of the best snack brand portfolios in the industry. Headquartered in America, Mondelez sells its products in 170 countries worldwide.
The company’s single focus is to "create more moments of joy by building the best snacking company in the world." These brands include: Cadbury and Milka chocolate; Lu and Oreo biscuits; Trident gum; Philadelphia and Tang powdered beverages. Mondelez is a market-leader in every snack-food category and in every region of the world in which it competes!
The purpose of the Account Manager role is to:
- Support the Client Director in all aspects of planning and account handling for Mondelez Europe in the Chocolate and Cheese categories
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across local markets and DAN to service client needs
- Manage junior members of team, managing their workloads and supporting their development
- Support Client Director on senior client relationships
- Own middle and junior client relationships
- Support Strategy Partner and help develop their and your strategic vision for the brands
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Exceptional time and organisational management
- Can lead and operate the account whilst Client Director is travelling
- Can speak with confidence across the whole media spectrum
- You’ll need local or international planning and strategy experience
- Good media knowledge is essential!
- You’ll be willing to get stuck in on different projects
- Strategic thinking is necessary; you’ll need to think out of the box in reference to presenting innovative solutions to client challenges
- Understands commercial terms of the contract
- Considers all aspects of the plan from a commercial perspective and in relation to the original brief
- Strong marketing, media and communications concepts, models, skills, practices, tools, frameworks, etc.
- Ability to analyse numerical data and pull out reasonable and rational conclusions to underpin innovative strategic plan
- Excellent communicator: verbal, written, presentation, listening skills with internal and external stakeholders both senior and junior
- High level of attention to detail is very important!
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!