icuc create genuine connections between brands and their audience across communities and social media.
That’s what makes us the world’s largest social media management agency.
Be a part of it!
WHO ARE WE?
At icuc we are passionate about helping brands navigate the opportunities and challenges that social media offers. We provide an end-to-end social media solution from strategy to implementation and from protection of reputation and users, through to campaigns, content and frontline customer engagement. With over 600 people from every walk of life in 35 countries we pride ourselves on being powered by our people.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We’re looking for a stellar Account Manager who wants to be a central part of our client service team delivering world-class social media management for an exciting roster of global brands.
SO, WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
- Work with the Account Director to understand where social can make an impact for our clients
- With your knowledge of the digital landscape and social media you will help deliver results driven strategy across our capability mix
- Working with the social media manager, creative leads and strategists you will implement and run the client’s day to day social activity
- As the first point of contact for your clients you will be adept at dealing with escalations and resolving issues quickly and transparently
- Supported by the Account Director you will be central to account growth, promoting tactical and strategic commercial opportunities
- Experience working as the primary contact for multiple clients in a social or digital agency
- Experience of developing social strategies across media, content and community engagement
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the social and digital landscape and a passion to keep up to date with emerging industry trends
- Proven experience in acquiring new business and growing client accounts with a desire to participate in agency pitches and events
THIS SOUNDS GREAT, BUT WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get little perks such as free toast/cereal in the morning, free tea/coffee and fruit, team days out, two extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and many more perks to make it a great place to work. Beyond that you’ll be part of a vibrant, collaborative, and forward-thinking agency, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the apply button and let’s chat!