We are looking for an Account Manager in our b2b creative agency gyro. You will build relationships with nominated clients and manage their projects and campaigns acting as key day to day client contact. You should be focused on delivering excellent service to your clients whilst pushing work through the agency to utilise the team effectively and meet monthly revenue forecasts.
We are looking for someone who is a driven and down to earth team player. You should be motivated by doing the very best for your clients and not afraid to challenge yourself or your client contacts. We’re looking for an organised, hard worker that gets on well with everybody around them.
- Act as day to day contact for your clients, responding to emails and calls in a timely manner
- To build strong relationships with clients across all accounts so they can talk frankly and openly to you
- To proactively pick up client projects
- To interrogate client briefs and ensure their requirements are fully understood
- To develop ignition, copy and continuation briefs
- To manage a project from briefing to final delivery including estimating, providing timings plans and managing resource
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of the clients business and their target audience
- To anticipate client needs and exceed their expectations
- To anticipate any issues or challenges and try to mitigate those
- To provide tactical advice to clients, keeping them up to date with any activity or news you think could be relevant to their role
- To create and talk through presentations and proposals with clients
- To manage and delegate to Account Exec / Senior Account Exec
- To provide support to the CSD / GAD ensuring they get a clear snapshot of key projects and highlight and lowlights
- To share interesting, relevant knowledge or client work with your colleagues to benefit them or their clients
- To train and support Account Exec / Senior Account Exec in order to develop them
- Support Creative team by developing clear and concise briefs and answering any questions they have
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working within a creative environment, confident to brief Creative Department
- Proven project management and implementation skills to ensure day-today running of accounts
- Ability to critique creative effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure, to tight deadlines and to multi-task
- Presentation skills
- Integrated experience is ideal (online, DM, print, radio, AV)
- Media experience is a bonus but not essential
- Good all round marketing and brand comms knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to create timings plans and clear actions client and agency side
- B2b experience preferred but not essential
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
gyro is a fully integrated b2b communication agency delivering marketing strategy, creative and media planning and buying services to our clients. Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, gyro has the best of both worlds in that we provide a boutique, individual offering to our clients but can draw upon a large network and bandwidth of other specialisms and expertise within the network.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.