Associate Client Director
Are you an ambitious, experienced media and communications planner, who has an excellent attention to detail and loves a free breakfast?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
Carat’s mission is to Redefine Media. We achieve better business outcomes for our clients through the command of media convergence. Established in 1968 as the world’s first media agency, Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built. Consistently at the top of RECMA’s Global Qualitative Evaluation ranking, Carat serves clients in 150 countries via a network of more than 9,000 talented staff.
Here at Carat our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We need someone with experience of planning across all media channels to support the team with a new business win.
We are on the hunt for an Associate Client Director to work across one of our brand new accounts, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, who have lead brands of Kenco, Tassimo and L’Or!
Your work will be split across the new client, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, and you’ll support the team on their current client Arla Foods (key brands Lurpak, Cravendale and Skyr). Initially the role will not be client facing, but there is potential based on how things work out.
- Relationship Management
- Proactive Client Development
- Implement new ways of working within the teams, ensuring that process is being adhered to (huddles, information centres, standard and operating procedures etc.)Managing Client requirements across the network
- Demonstrate the ability to cultivate strong relationships across local markets/OpCos to ensure that work is delivered on time and to high quality
- People management
- Working with the Client Director/Client Partner to ensure the planning process is delivered end to end
- Good understanding of holistic digital media concepts, propositions, Dentsu Aegis Media digital services
- Strategic thinking: thinks out of the box in reference to presenting innovative solutions to client challenges
- Excellent communicator: verbal, written, presentation, listening skills with internal and external stakeholders, both senior and junior
- High level of attention to detail with all output
- TV is key for both clients, but digital is a very important channel as well so strong experience in both would be very useful
- Ideally you need FMCG experience, but most importantly you’ll need to be able to pick up planning and implementation projects and run with them
BUT, WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?!
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter.