Associate Client Director
Are you an ambitious, experienced media and communications planner, who has an excellent attention to detail and loves a free breakfast?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
Carat’s mission is to Redefine Media. We achieve better business outcomes for our clients through the command of media convergence. Established in 1968 as the world’s first media agency, Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built. Consistently at the top of RECMA’s Global Qualitative Evaluation ranking, Carat serves clients in 150 countries via a network of more than 9,000 talented staff.
Here at Carat our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Here at Carat we are on the hunt for an Associate Client Director’s to join our team!
- As one of Carat’s biggest clients, Santander are at the forefront of an impressive digital journey. Therefore, strong digital knowledge as well as all offline channels is needed and expected.
- The current team have built strong client relationships and are highly trusted as the client’s partner for demonstrating what’s best for their business, so the ability to form strong and lasting professional relationships is needed.
- Working continually with Client Director and Client Partner to deliver according to appropriate contact strategy and client service plan.
- The ideal candidate will have strong skills in managing and developing a team underneath them. There are two planning executives as well as a strong DAN Op-Co team to manage and motivate, so being positive and passionate are key to the team. Ensuring they have a clear and regularly reviewed development plan. Must positively demonstrate DAN values at all times. Responsible for ensuring the DAN Personal Best process is used to set stretching, but achievable, personal objectives for their direct reports, which contribute to Carat delivering its business plan.
- Background and experience in measurement projects such as attribution, MMM & econometrics would be useful for this account
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the Business: Delivery of multiple workstreams in order to meet client expectations through effective mobilisation of the DAN resources and people at all times.
- Implement new ways of working within the teams, ensuring that process is being adhered to (huddles, information centres, standard and operating procedures etc.)
- Proactive Client Development: Proactively seek out opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell and consult with Client Director/Client Partner on mobilisation of these opportunities
- Managing Client requirements across the network: Responding in a timely and accurate manner to client requests for information, working seamlessly with internal stakeholders and colleagues across the network in order to deal with their requests.
- Network Client team management: Appropriate management and mobilisation of Carat network / OpCos around client
- Demonstrate the ability to cultivate strong relationships across OpCos to ensure that work is delivered on time and to high quality
- Commercial Finance: Where appropriate, on local/small client accounts, working with Operations Director to ensure forecasting and P&L management process are delivered accurately and managed appropriately
- Operational Finance: Where appropriate, on local/small client accounts ,work with the operations director to ensure that the operational finance process on your client is smooth and error free. Lead issue resolution.
- New Business: Active engagement in new business opportunities as appropriate
- Working with the Client Director/Client Partner to ensure the planning process is delivered end to end, mobilising appropriate resources from across the network and supporting specifically the Planning and Strategy Directors involved on the client business to develop strategic, integrated, consumer focused solutions to client business challenges
- Support the integration of planning solutions into the network and effectively translate strategic plans into consistently good execution in every market, working closely with local leads.
The purpose of the Associate Client Director role is to:
- Support the relationship with their UK client
- Support the implementation of the strategic vision with the support of the internal team, OpCos and specialist functions
- Deliver business financial targets for designated small clients, or support the delivery of financial targets on larger clients;
- Be an ambassador for Carat, connecting across internal and external networks to deliver the operating model and build the brand reputations of Carat and Dentsu Aegis Network.
CLOSING DATE – March 12th 2018
SALARY RANGE – £40K - £56K
- Relationship-builder: thinks and acts proactively to create regular contact opportunities; shares information, experience and insight with client to build trust and mutual respect; aims to attain position of Trusted Advisor to client
- Strategic thinking: thinks out of the box in reference to presenting innovative solutions to client challenges
- Good understanding of holistic digital media concepts, propositions, Dentsu Aegis Media digital services
- Excellent communicator: verbal, written, presentation, listening skills with internal and external stakeholders both senior and junior
- High level of attention to detail with all outputs
- People management: sense of ownership in carrying out direct reports’ reviews and giving feedback
CLOSING DATE – March 12th 2018
SALARY RANGE – £40K - £56K
BUT, WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?!
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!