As Associate Director within our Client Services team you will drive business growth by unlocking the client’s business opportunity and capability; deliver outstanding client service, innovative and ambitious client solutions which have measurable business performance value to clients at the heart. To be a brand ambassador to help build the business reputation.
- Builds and owns relationships with mid-level clients and industry stakeholders on a day to day basis. Is perceived to be a trusted advisor
- Deepens the client relationship to ensure retention and growth
- Effectively manage the team and resource; ensure they build strong relationships
- with their counterparts to deliver outstanding client service
- Creates the conditions for great work and champions great work
- Deep understanding of clients products and services to enable the delivery of innovative, ambitious, strategic and commercial plans which are also effective ensuring that business targets and KPI’s are met
- Immerses self and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, the external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies; knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Uses historic campaign performance and future media trends (e.g. mobile, paid social, content) to stimulate future thinking strategies
- Leading clients digital strategies highlighting opportunities for digital growth
- Understands client business plans, work with senior account leadership to ensure business runs profitably, updating BART & overall responsibility for debt management
- Improves client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Manages client budgets for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
- Owning mid-level client relationships
The Ideal Candidate
- Good all round knowledge of clients, products and services
- Commercial awareness that delivers results
- Good leadership, development, coaching and mentoring skills
- Media industry experience and Digital experience
- Confidence to input into Board meetings with peers and senior management
- Ability to create effective cross channel plans to deliver results & client satisfacton
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Carat Manchester, is the largest media agency outside of London, and is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.