Biddable Account Executive (Paid Social)
Do you want to work across one of the largest advertisers in the UK? You could be focused on delivering key behavioural change that could genuinely change peoples lives for the better.
The UK Governments Programmatic Investment team are looking for a Biddable Account Executive to join their exciting team.
So why the Government Account over all the others?
The Government media team is a specialist unit within Amplifi. The UK Government is one of the largest advertisers in the country spending over 150m per year on paid media. Being part of the Government Media Team opens you up to some of the highest spending and most varied campaigns that run in the UK. We cover everything from Give Blood, to Army Recruitment, to abusive relationships, to Road Safety and much, much more. Very few of our campaigns have commercial objectives we focus instead on behavioural change.
What will you be doing?
- You will be helping create, optimise and report on biddable campaigns across a portfolio of government clients in order to fulfil the digital media marketing objectives.
- You will work closely with our Stafford team on operational task management and also support the Account Managers and Account Directors in their biddable management and client servicing in order to build a high-performing campaign.
- You will cover Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and LinkedIn as about two-thirds of our biddable spend is Social, the other third, Search.
- You will be assisting the Account Managers in creating strategy proposals for clients and specific account elements within the campaigns (Toolkits Key Words, Ad Copy, Ad Builds for posts etc.)
- You will also be suggesting and implementing ways of managing targeting and creating analytics and/or tracking tags for campaign assessment as well as additional campaign elements and/or restructuring as required.
- You will be regularly undertaking optimisation of all of your accounts and monitor daily visibility against campaign KPIs.
- You will also be putting together case studies and award entries based on campaign results as appropriate.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have around 12 months experience in Paid Social advertising, ideally gained in an agency environment.
- You will have an excellent understanding of social media platforms, as well as other digital media and how they integrate.
- You will love the variety in your role/client base and be at ease in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be passionate about social and will be the type of person who loves to be fully submerged in an account that is focused on behavioural change.
- Above all, you will have a can-do attitude and want to progress in a global network to be an expert in your field.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like the perfect role for you then get in touch and hit apply.