Biddable Account Manager (Paid Social)
Do you want to work across one of the largest advertisers in the UK? You could be focused on delivering key behavioural change that could genuinely change people’s lives for the better.
The UK Government’s Programmatic Investment team are looking for a Biddable Account Manager to join their exciting team.
Why the Government Account?
The Government media team is a specialist unit within Amplifi. The UK Government is one of the largest advertisers in the country spending over £150m per year on paid media. Being part of the Government Media Team opens you up to some of the highest spending and most varied campaigns that run in the UK. We cover everything from Give Blood, to Army Recruitment, to abusive relationships, to Road Safety and much, much more. Very few of our campaigns have commercial objectives – we focus instead on behavioural change.
What will you be doing?
- You will work collaboratively to drive forward the client’s biddable strategies by combining client, industry, and market knowledge in order to fulfil the client’s biddable and overall digital media marketing objectives.
- You will lead the day to day relationship with the client, be responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI’s, maintain adherence to deadlines, and the day to day management and development of your team
- You will cover Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and LinkedIn as about two-thirds of our biddable spend is Social, the other third, Search.
- You will be assisting the Account Directors in creating strategy proposals for clients and specific account elements within the campaigns (Toolkits – Key Words, Ad Copy, Ad Builds for posts etc.)
- You will also be suggesting and implementing new ways of managing targeting and creating analytics and/or tracking tags for campaign assessment as well as additional campaign elements and/or restructuring as required.
- You will be the main day to day contact for clients and build strong relationships through excellent servicing.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have around 2-3 years’ experience in Paid Social advertising, ideally gained in an agency environment.
- You will have a good understanding of other media channels and identify cross media opportunities to deliver an integrated media approach.
- You will love the variety in your role/client base and be at ease in a fast paced environment.
- You will have some experience mentoring or training junior members of a team and will be a natural leader to your direct reports, supporting them and driving their development.
- You will naturally take personal responsibility for own development, learning and personal objectives - proactively seeking out new learning opportunities to drive performance in role
- You will be passionate about social and will be the type of person who loves to be fully submerged in an account that is focused on behavioural change.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like the perfect role for you then get in touch and hit apply