C# / ASP.Net Developer
Do you love a new challenge? Data2Decisions is looking for a talented C# / ASP.Net Developer who can add real value to our product and innovations team and make our vision a reality.
At Data2Decisions innovation sits at the heart of everything we do. The team works across all areas of the business to enhance our client offerings. We use the latest technologies to develop tools for modelling, provide interfaces for our clients to visualise their data, and run optimisation and forecasting simulations.
1. Role Overview:
Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is to:
• Developing technology products and services that support the business and its clients to make the most of their marketing budgets. These products range from data visualisation systems to complex statistical analysis and optimisation packages, using modern technologies.
• As a software developer you will be involved in developing statistical modelling and optimisation software and reporting tools to improve the performance of digital marketing for our clients.
• It is also worth noting, that given the nature of our work, developers at all levels get involved in supporting our tools to some extent. We believe this is important for quality control and is a significant point of difference for our business.
2. Key Accountabilities
At its core, the purpose of this role is to:
• Design, develop and document new software and program modifications using the full Microsoft .NET stack
• Maintain and support existing software applications, including fixing bugs and creating user licences
• Work closely with stakeholders and clients to understand software requirements
• Prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met, alerting senior team members when issues arise
• Train users on current software applications when required
• Keep up to date with new technologies and other developments that are relevant to Data2Decisions
• Be a strong ambassador for Data2Decisions, living our values and behaviour
3. Personal Specification
• A graduate from a Computer Science / another relevant field or someone with 2-3 years’ commercial experience
• Able to demonstrate proven knowledge of most of the following:
- Good understanding of the .NET Framework and OOP
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies
- C# / VB.NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- TDD, Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- HTML 5
- Entity Framework and Multitier architecture
- SQL / T-SQL
- Source Control using GIT, CI and CD
- Basic understanding of AWS and Microsoft Azure
4. What we offer:
• A competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Rich training opportunities and career development
• Birthday day-off
• Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
• A fun working environment with regular events organised by our social team
We are dynamic and digitally focused business with a strong portfolio of global clients and we are looking for people who are flexible and can spot opportunities in digitally led media space.
We offer competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
More about us:
Who: We are a marketing effectiveness consultancy that applies science to the complexities of today’s marketing landscape. We harness data, advanced analytics and technology to help clients understand how their marketing is working and how to deploy it more effectively, ultimately improving profitability and growth.
What: We provide end-to-end marketing measurement and optimisation solutions for clients from data landscaping and automation, setting up analytical models and systems, delivery of insights on the true short and long term performance of marketing and planning & optimisation tools to drive future decision making.
How: We aim for holistic connected measurement in everything we do
Interested "apply now"