CRM Analytics Manager
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
What's the role?
The iProspect CRM team helps our clients to understand exactly who their customers are, and where they are. We use data and insights to drive consistency in the relevance and personalisation of communications across all channels.
Data is super valuable to the team at iPro. You will have the opportunity to work with a breadth of teams across Dentsu including creative, planning, data, social teams giving you wide cross-channel exposure and experience.
The role is varied and dynamic - one day you might be running an in-depth analysis for Eurostar about their customer base and presenting your findings, the next you might be writing a report on how to recruit new TheEconomist subscribers.
The CRM Analytics Manager will support the Analytics Director in providing data and analysis expertise for the CRM team and our clients, as well as liaising with other teams within iProspect and other agencies within Dentsu Aegis Network.
What will I be doing?
- Design and provide reports to our clients detailing the performance of CRM campaigns.
- Make recommendations for optimisation of CRM campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for, and carry out, analysis to improve understanding of clients’ data and customers, to inform and improve CRM communications.
- Support on new business pitches by providing insight and recommendations for the best data and analysis approaches, presenting in the pitch where appropriate.
Relationship management is key
- Connect credibly with key stakeholders at a variety of clients from different industries.
- Be a trusted expert on eCRM data analytical solutions.
- Work with the rest of the CRM team to ensure that excellent and valuable client servicing is delivered.
- Be the first point of contact for all client communications when it comes to data expertise. Advise on best practise and give recommendations for campaign optimisation.
What kind of skills and analytical tools will I need?
- Experience of producing reports which clearly communicate results, insights and recommendations.
- Experience of Analysing customer data and email marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable presenting results and making recommendations to a variety of audiences, including senior clients.
- Ideally experience of using analytical tools such as SAS or SPSS
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We drive culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programs, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.