CRO Assistant (Graduate Scheme)
As a CRO Assistant, you will be responsible for helping ensure accounts meet exacting standards through creation of CRO activity, reporting and optimisation. You will become well versed in our unique and proprietary approach to Conversion and you will help deliver continual improvement in client results. You will show a keen desire to learn and develop your skills working closely with the rest of your team.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Complete conversion activity providing context and insight wherever possible.
- Attend all relevant Conversion Rate Optimisation training sessions.
- Complete client Conversion Activity
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification.
- Respond to client and client service contacts within appropriate time scales.
- Learn about all relevant tools & technology and become a competent user.
- Become and stay accredited (GAIQ), passing all relevant exams.
- Ability to understand and follow processes.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effective when working as part of a team.
- Competent in MS excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Problem solver.
- Effective communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant field (Computer science, Computer programming, Computing, Web and Multimedia, Media Technology)
- Some understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery, Pythonetc.languages
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of conversion as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company like 25 days holiday and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that youll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.