This is an exciting opportunity to take a leap in a digital career and venture into the realms of synergising iProspect as a business to the needs of our clients. iProspect requires a conversion rate specialist in the form of a Manager. The perfect candidate will match the role described below and work alongside some of the world’s most respected and promoted brands; creating, refining and optimising conversion boosting projects on a global scale.
- Undertake a range of one-off & ongoing conversion optimisation & web analytics projects for our clients.
- Day to day management of client projects
- Produce best-practice conversion audits of our clients’ sites. This should include developing distinct, effective conversion strategies for both ecommerce and lead generation sites.
- Refine existing conversion optimisation processes & develop winning setup processes, use of analytics, tools and best practice methodologies for our client base.
- Evaluate competitor sites & produce learning to benefit our clients.
- Use tools & judgment to give quantifiable feedback to Account Managers on the ‘achievability’ of client key performance targets.
- Play key role in agency New Business development & pitches when required.
- Produce blog posts & other marketing materials that demonstrate latest conversion & analytics thinking to support the new business proposition – Redefining Media.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working within a similar role within a client company or agency.
- Good understanding of digital marketing techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, Social Media, Display.
- Thorough attention to detail, rigorous organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, comfortable talking about & presenting on conversion optimisation and web analytics in front of others.
- Keep fully up-to-date on the latest in conversion optimisation & analytics best practice and provide guidance & training to your colleagues.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is changing the game. We are redefining the value of media to build our client's businesses. We create communications ideas and make them happen across every possible channel - from social media to TV to sports sponsorship. And as Campaign magazine's Global Media Network of the Year, we've been having great success from doing so.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.