Who is MKTG?
MKTG, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global lifestyle marketing agency that specializes in delivering strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment consulting, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/B2B engagement, hospitality and sponsorship marketing
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Client Director to join our amazing team. Working across one of our biggest client’s. As Client Director you will be reporting into the Managing Partner. You aim will be to help service our client and to help drive growth and overall performance of the agency.
Overall purpose of the Client Director role in MKTG
To effectively manage the company’s relationships with our client’s prospects and help ensure the company delivers its financial and strategic objectives.
A Client Director is a client services role and ordinarily will report into a Business Director – or the next most senior person if the Business Director role is unfilled. The Business Director and Group Business Director roles have responsibility for a pool of strategically important clients, however this role will primarily focused on a major soft drinks brands account, ensuring the smooth delivery of the planned campaigns and growing business with the client.
Role of Client Director in relation to Business Director
The Client Director role is responsible for a designated revenue stream or streams that contribute to the success of the wider business. The Client Director will report into the relevant Business Director, and in the absence of such, the Managing Partners and collaborate with the senior cohorts in the MKTG business to:
- Contribute to the overall performance of the entire business by helping my Business Director to achieve forecast within my revenue streams and also helping to diversify the client portfolio
- Ensuring my reports are commercially focused and engaged
Maintain and develop client and prospect relationships
- Proactive and measurable input into the new business function by growing the business of the clients allocated to my portfolio
- Ensure process and client communication initiatives are maintained by my colleagues in the client team I work in
- Self-starter, focused, self-motivated and ambitious
- Problem solver
- Great organisational skills
- Well rounded knowledge of the experiential marketing environment & culturally aware
- Able to build strong relationships with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to develop compelling presentations and communications plans
- Able to effectively speak / present to a variety of audiences
- Comfortable with finance, spread sheets and numbers
- A fledgling sales instinct – able to spot an opportunity and act on it
- Experience in managing large scale, multi-activation sampling campaigns, is vital
- Experience in producing experiential events preferred (can demonstrate core competencies of compiling RAMS, method statements, budget sheets)
The Ideal Candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who is either ready to take the next step in their career or move into a fast past and growing company with a small family feel. The beauty of MKTG with its family feel is that you have the power of the Dentsu Aegis Network behind you.
MKTG have some amazing clients and gaining more accounts by the day – the leaders in the experiential industry in London you will be given the opportunity to grow and shape your future with MKTG.
MKTG offer everything you would expect from a major organisation including 25 days holidays, 2 x CSR volunteer days and your Birthday day off, including eye care vouchers, child care vouchers and contributions to your pension.
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Meet the team!
Harriet Jones – Client Director
I’m Harriet, a Client Director at MKTG. I work across the Vizeum and Zenith teams to deliver experiential marketing activations for our clients. When I’m not in the office I’m usually found in the pub with my dog!
What makes MKTG unique is our ability to work hand in hand with our network partners to deliver truly integrated experiential campaigns. This means that we can work with our colleagues across different disciplines, to create brand experiences which use multiple media formats together to deliver those ‘wow’ moments for guests.
We strive to create experiences which have never been done before – so there is rarely a dull day in the office! The MKTG team are growing rapidly and it’s an exciting time to be in the business.
Natasha Tokmakova – Client Manager
I’m Natasha, a Client Manager at MKTG, currently overseeing the operations side of things for a major soft drinks brand.
What is great about working at MKTG is that we are part of a bigger family: not just MKTG but Dentsu Aegis Network as well. That means that you get to learn a lot more about how media planning works and how experiential fits into the bigger brand picture. Also, with companies willing to invest more and more in experiential we are getting more and more exciting projects to implement.
You’ll be joining a great company and great team!
How do you apply?
If you think you have what it takes to join the MKTG family – click on the link below and apply.