Client Leadership Account Manager
Are you looking to step into a Digital Account Management role that allows you to work on both strategy and implementation while leading on a fantastic client? Then this role is just for you. Please read below for lots more info
360i are on a mission. 90 people, 23 nationalities. Spanning insight-led planning, social, creative and performance media. 2017 is a year where we want to maintain this positive momentum by being bolder with our current clients and subsequent work. We are creating an empowered and free-thinking agency environment and new members to the team will need to be optimistic, self-starting, entrepreneurial and willing to take responsibility for the agency and its work as well as their own.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with myself.
What will you be doing?
As Client Leadership Account Manager youll create and implement award-winning digital strategies that incorporate all relevant platforms. Youll build strong client relationships and be a trusted advisor in all areas of digital allowing you to win business and increase revenue.
Day to day what does this look like?
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the clients business, its industry and the challenges they face. This information is vital in helping to shape our service.
- Working closely with the AD to write clear, directional and motivational briefs to meet client objectives
- Working closely with the AD to deliver digital strategic responses to the clients briefs
- Co-ordinating a multi-disciplined team for the implementation of projects, to deliver recommendations and produce effective solutions for client problems
- Supporting AD and GAD with financial forecasting and producing and overseeing client budgets, liaising to produce costs with various departments as required
- Selling all of 360is services including creative services, production, social, search, media planning and buying, analytics, insights, strategy, and affiliates
- Identifying any opportunities to cross-sell additional 360i services and develop revenue from existing clients
- Work closely with the communications planning and ATL DAN teams to deliver integrated brief responses and develop strong working relationships.
The Ideal Candidate (YOU?)
What were looking for?
- A proven track record of managing integrated digital campaigns, with experience of delivering a range of services from media planning and buying to search, analytics, affiliates and social (content, influencer marketing, channel activation, community management), insights, strategy, creative production (website design, online advertising, apps), to media planning and buying, search, analytics and affiliates.
- Proven ability in coordinating a team and with large, complex campaigns, controlling timelines & budgets, anticipating issues, dealing with problems and working towards a solution.
- Able to present ideas confidently and concisely to clients and other stakeholders
- A drive to develop new business from existing client relationships
- Strong analytical skills for campaign performance reporting, measuring success and optimising future activity
- Track record of dealing with complex problems, be those business challenges or character types
- Natural disposition to viewing challenges as opportunities
Whats in it for you?
Were part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organization! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house
Click apply and if youve got what it takes, well be in touch! If youd like more information about the role, email me firstname.lastname@example.org