Client Services Media Assistant (Graduate Scheme)
As Account Assistant within our Client Services team you will play a key bridging role within the client account team, providing support to Executives, Senior Executives, and Managers, assisting in their day to day duties and development of campaigns.
- Proactive support role for team: most specifically Executive, Senior Executive and Manager
- Understands the role of eTelmar and CCS to effectively build audiences
- Uses research tools to pull data and insights as requested by the team
- Provides supporting work for planning processes
- Collates data for competitor reports, media industry trends, live research, client presentations
- Collates client performance data monitoring performance vs. forecast, identifying anomalies and escalating issues
- Actions small campaign requests with supervision
- Supports team in day-to-day administration of client account e.g. keep folders and files up to date and manages client status reports
- Supports financial delivery: Raises POs and keeps PO sheets up to date and accurate
- Understands client terms of business, ensuring accurate media schedules and correct invoices are supplied to client
- Chases invoices to ensure prompt payment
- Organises meetings and room set up, materials, distributes agenda, attends and minutes meetings
- Attendance at all relevant training, and media owner presentations
The Ideal Candidate
- Planning & Organising
- Focused on Quality
- Confident and professional when liaising with clients
- Communicates Effectively
- A keen interest in media
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Carat Manchester, is the largest media agency outside of London, and is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.