Client Services Account Director
What does iProspect do?
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients’ problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working lives.
What will you be doing?
We work with amazing clients such as Tassimo, Diageo, Thomas Cook and GM and this role is working across Microsoft, delivering innovative and ambitious, strategic and commercial solutions that balance client and agency values. You will oversee the formulation and execution of integrated digital performance strategy in order to deliver on each client’s bespoke KPI’s; leading to high levels of client satisfaction and growth. You’ll also:
- Immerse yourself and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies
- Know client business models, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Know client’s products inside out and applies this knowledge to deliver innovative, ambitious client plans and service
- Work seamlessly with other OPCOS and markets as needed to ensure best in class delivery
- Use account plans to stimulate and track future work; manages resources effectively
- Understand client commercial framework and works with senior account leadership to ensure business is run profitably
- Improves client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Manage systems for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
- Translates agency strategy into innovative, executionable business plans for own client that deliver business value
It would be great if you had:
- Digital Performance background with deep understanding of at least one channel (ideally SEO, PPC, Programmatic or Display)
- Strong Planning experience
- Experience of directly leading people within and outside of your team
- Good overall knowledge of DAN products and services
- Excellent Project Management with a high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind
- Commercial Acumen
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at email@example.com