Client Services Executive
Do you want to work on one of the largest and most prestigious accounts in the country and within The Dentsu Aegis Team of the Year?
The UK Government is one of the largest and most significant accounts in the UK and this role is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to further their career in client services or try a new role and sector all together.
If youre motivated by creative thinking, innovation and client management then the Government Media Team (GMT) is where you belong! You will be working for one of only two media agencies with billings in excess of 1bn.
Since the UK Government appointed Carat as the sole media buying agency in November 2014, we have created a 50-strong team of buyers and implementational planners. Covering all central Government departments in addition to various ALBs (arms length bodies), some of the high profile campaigns we run include Public Health Englands Change 4 Life and Stoptober, Ministry of Defences recruitment for the Army, Navy and RAF, Department for Transports Drink Drive, Department for Educations Teacher Recruitment and the National Health Services Blood and Organ Donation.
What will you be doing?
- You will be a working collaboratively and independently with your manager and team, acting as the first point of contact for clients and managing your campaigns, from brief to final delivery.
- You will look after key clients and develop close working relationships and be their go to contact for delivery of their campaigns.
- You will ensure seamless campaign delivery to your client patch and handle day to day requests using your outstanding communication skills.
- You will act as a point of escalation for client complaints and issues, should these arise and use professionalism and a positive attitude to resolve any situation.
- You will have key relationships with media owners to bring pro-active opportunities to clients and to maximise investment efficiencies, early and late to market opportunities where possible.
- Youll enjoy working across a varied client base ensuring all campaigns are delivered to a high standard whilst ensuring excellent client servicing at all times.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have an understanding of media and its implementation, across a broad range of channels.
- Youll enjoy working on campaigns and with clients who make a real difference in peoples lives from giving blood, to education or drink awareness.
- You will ideally have some experience working within a media environment, either client side, agency or both.
- You will have exceptional client servicing skills such as excellent interpersonal skills including conflict resolution, communication skills and working well under pressure.
- You wont mind presenting to senior people and youll be cool calm and collected in big meetings.
- You will have an interest in learning digital, including programmatic and you will develop the ability to talk knowledgeably and confidently about its importance in the future of media.
- Most importantly you will be agile and work well under an ever changing environment and always have the needs of the client at the heart of everything you do.
- You will be financially astute and commercially aware and will learn how to put this into practice when speaking with clients about budgeting and spend.
Whats in it for you?
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above gets you excited, hit apply now...