You will work in the Commercial team, providing value-added commercial support to the Amplifi management team on understanding business and trading partner performance. Through your strong analytical skills, you will identify patterns within data to generate business insight and present this to senior stakeholders at DAN.
Your role includes helping to create a BI & Analytics culture within the commercial team, helping to deliver our goal of becoming a more data driven business and supporting trading projects.
- Delivers regular trading monitors and market reports to the management team in a timely fashion complete with in-depth analysis and commentary
- To support the commercial team by providing data, analysis and interpretation on all elements of DAN North, Group, Client and Market spend. The role also assesses processes and functions within the department to identify problems concerned with organisation, procedure, methods, systems and tools
- To support the commercial team with the co-ordination of client audits, historical performance and data submission
- To support trading income and record management, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- To collate BART analysis and reporting with in-depth analysis and commentary
- To support the commercial team with diary management and preparation for internal and external meetings, board reports, conferences and other sales opportunities
- To support client guarantee reporting and transparency processes and timetables incorporating media spends, rebates and media variances
- Develop insights and analytics – working closely with the commercial and trading teams to provide insight to optimise revenue opportunities and identify risk.
- Manages ad hoc support and reporting delivery to the team and supports in provision of data for board reports
The Ideal Candidate
- Industry experience in finance operations and management with a good understanding of agency commercials
- Experience working with databases & familiar with concepts of data management & data warehousing
- Experience working with business system teams and influencing process change
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail to draw complex conclusions from data
- Strong presentation skills to convey complex numerical information in a meaningful and concise manner
- The ability to work effectively and maintain a high level of performance in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment
- The ability to efficiently manage workload and projects within set timelines achieving set objectives.
- The determination to proactively pursue opportunities to drive change that add value to the business
- The natural drive to take initiative to identify current and potential problems and determine the best solution. Identify the cause of problems and key issues through investigation; identify effective, logical and practical solutions.
- Fully developed IT skills, including proficiency in Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook (exceptionally strong excel skills would be advantageous)
- Experience using BI tools like Tableau (not essential, but seen as an advantage)
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Amplifi is Dentsu Aegis Network’s (DAN) investment and operational arm who are reinventing the rules of media by only making investment decisions that grow their client’s business. Amplifi has launched in response to the market dynamics of consolidation and convergence. We are the media buying specialist of DAN and are pioneers in diversified media investments.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.