Content Marketing Manager
A bit about the team and hiring manager…
I’m Elly (see picture) and I’ve been working at iPro for nearly 4 years. I started here with blogger outreach and have stayed ever since because the culture of people here is great, the clients are prominent and training opportunities are so vast! Completing Google Squared (now NextGen) during my time here was invaluable and there are plenty of people here I would certainly call my friends. Our team are a lively bunch – we are made up of bloggers, PR and content experts and enjoy a good cheese and wine evening and all the puns.
At work, we believe in challenging the status quo. In challenging the way our team and clients think about digital content. by ensuring that every piece of content we create is measurable against three things; Reach, Engagement and Action. Our content is always enriched by data, created for consumers and promoted with a bespoke multi-platform amplification plan.
What does iProspect do?
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients’ problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working lives.
What will you be doing?
Your responsibilities will include; setting and overseeing offsite strategies for some of our key clients, content and campaign ideation, attending client meetings and having direct contact with them, assigning and managing budgets and working closely with the Owned, Earned and Brought teams to deliver integration. Here’s how you’ll be measured:
- Setting quarterly, strategies for all assigned clients – challenging the status quo.
- Managing the spend/justification of offsite budgets for all assigned clients.
- Creating context forward ideas (Events, Digital PR, Creative, Exclusive content etc.) that will solve complex business challenges.
- Working closely with content and community managers to ensure that your campaigns are seen by the right audience, across multiple promotional platforms.
Client Management (30%)
- Attending and owning client meetings (Telephone and F2F) you’re the face of our team and we need you to be confident and clear in everything we do and offer.
- Campaign reporting and analysis – As a performance agency, the way our campaigns perform is crucial. The way we report on these campaigns needs to be innovative, we’re all about solving business challenges, prove you’ve done that.
- Identifying additional revenue generating opportunities. Including, upsell and cross sell.
- Legal compliance, oversight on ensuring all campaigns adhere to UK regulation.
- Pitching and new business, grow your presentation skills and product knowledge to join our UK pitch team, leading the way on new client opportunities.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop a client ready PR/SEO integration service. Supporting our PR team on selling their services as part of the SEO suite.
It would be great if you had:
- Strong client facing and presentation skills.
- Experience in delivering innovative content strategies for SEO purposes.
- SEO/PR/Content knowledge.
- The ability to think outside of what everyone else is doing.
- Ability to work closely with other agency teams.
- Competent in Google Analytics, SEO and Social Media measuring tools.
- Confident user of MS Office suite.
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks and agency environment of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org