Our Marketing department is looking for a Creative Assistant to join the team to support with the promotion of Dentsu Aegis Network and its agency brands through effective internal and external marketing initiatives.
You willhelp the creative team ensure all Dentsu brands consistently portray a vibrant, professional image befitting a major media agency and ensure that all collateral (digital or print based) looks creative, on-brand and highly professional.
This role has a broad remit to design and implement all elements of Dentsus brands identity, both internally and externally. This will include (but not be limited to) elements of graphic design, layout and typography. Key facets of this role will be to:
- Ensure all documents and supporting materials are designed and produced creatively and professionally, in keeping with the company brand guidelines.
- Design and produce templates and presentations and any promotional materials needed to support meetings with clients and new business prospects.
- Help to maintain the company websites, regularly refreshing content from internal contributors, ensuring in the process that all content is accurate and of the highest quality.
- Work together with the various brands and help them maintain a consistency of design throughout all the materials produced
- Produce materials across the business through a variety of methods.
This role will report directly to the Creative Executive, sitting within the New Business & Marketing team. However, the successful candidate will be expected to build strong working relationships at all levels and across all departments within the company.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent design skills across a variety of media, including excellent working knowledge of design packages, e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of setting artwork up for print and liaising with external printers
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Knowledge of video editing packages would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Mac knowledge
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative flair, allied to a meticulous attention to detail and a passion to produce great work
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter, with the ability to juggle a number of tasks at once, work well under pressure, and always deliver quality output on time under tight deadlines
- Ability to deal professionally and confidently with a wide range of contacts, internally and externally, at all levels
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible Fridays, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra days holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is home to a number of global market leading brands such as Carat, iProspect, Vizeum, Fetch, The Story Lab and Amplifi.
We are Innovating the Way Brands are Built for our clients through best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Our clients include some of the biggest brands in retails, travel, leisure and financial services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions. We offer a distinctive and innovative range of products and services.