Creative Project Manager
Creative Project Manager-junior to midweight
Fetch is on the hunt for an Aspiring Project Manager to lead its band of creatives on their epic quest to create the best work of the twenty-first century.
Working directly with designers, copywriters, video producers and developers, you’ll lead both complex creative and advertising projects, ensuring that each piece of work comes in on budget, meets its deadline and – most importantly – looks ace.
You’ll be an effective communicator, equally feeling at ease talking to the most demanding client or a video producer. You’ll have an innate skill at explaining the incomprehensible, and you’ll know what people mean and need, even if they can’t quite communicate it.
With proven experience in delivering projects in creative advertising agencies and/or digital studios, you’ll be a Junior Project Manager who now wants to take the next step in your career.
If you’re up to the task, Fetch can offer a glorious career surrounded by brilliant people in a lovely office right in the centre of Shoreditch.
- Proven experience as a project manager in a digital studio or creative agency
- Proven record of delivering creative projects and campaigns
- Amazing skills in budgeting, documenting, scoping and project planning Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen interest in the mobile-first industry and advertising sector
Nice to have
- A track record in managing and participating in new business development and pitches
- Solid understanding of the media world
• Perform project reviews - Be able to turn-around at any point in any project and perform a review on the project, including upcoming potential issues, burn-rate, resource issues, etc. Net the findings and be able to present back to other members of the business outside the delivery team, able to convey the issues / problems that have / can / will occur.
• Identify Resources - Identify and request the resources required - both internal and third-party - in order to deliver all projects without impact on time / budget / quality. Make recommendations on freelancers, production partners and processes that should be used to deliver projects.
• Platform / process knowledge - Understand the process, skills and tools used by the creative team, in order to converse with them and suggest improvements / alternate approaches to project and project work.
• Process advocate - Projects are documented, tracked and accounted for in the manner of the agency's best practices, and ensuring all project team members do the same.
• Financial ownership - Overseeing all aspects of the project, from initial contract sign-off to invoicing and paying freelancers / third parties. Ensuring client teams both have the necessary data to bill projects and action this on time and correctly.
• Agency learnings - Perform regular project retrospectives and evaluates on work, learning from challenges & problems, implementing feedback and changing based on findings.
• Make continuous improvement a priority - In terms of process, quality of work, turn-around times, approaches, process, tools and platforms. Pro-actively research new methods of working and suggest / test implementation.
• Identify Commercial Opportunities - Recognise and develop opportunities to increase budgets, win new work, reduce costs and increase margin.
• Motivator for great work - Work alongside all members of any project team to help shape and steer the project. Offer advice and guidance that motivates and inspires teams to do better work.
• Agency perception - Build and foster working relationships across the business that encourages openness, confidence and collaboration. Ensure all communication is fair & clear, but positive. Be seen to be an expert in creative and delivery across the agency.
Training & Staff //
• Identify training needs - Both from a project management perspective and the wider project team. Capable of evaluating the readiness of a project team and recommend related training in order to deliver the workload or projects.
• Provide Coaching & Guidance - Educate project-delivery knowledge and processes across the agency, continually coaching and guiding people on the details of creative delivery.
Evaluate performance - Of all team members on any project team and suggest improvements on ways-of-working and approaches. Run regular retrospectives on meetings and projects to see how the team could improve. Report up on any significant blockers on a project from a performance perspective, with recommended solutions.
It is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career in a role alongside a very creative, digitally lead and collaborative award winning agency.
In return, we offer a great working environment, industry recognition and leadership opportunities and fantastic opportunity to grow within our evolving business.
We offer competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
To get more flavour on who we are and how we like to celebrate our successes please see the link below:
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience working in PM capacity in the creative or digital agency !
If you have what it takes, "apply now"