Data Analytics Consultant
iProspect is the leading global performance marketing agency with 88 offices in 53 countries. We support some of the world’s most successful brands with their online marketing efforts by providing services such as SEA, SEO, display advertising, social media, video marketing and mobile marketing as well as data solutions.
- Development of KPI-driven digital marketing concepts based on client business requirements
- Conceptualization and implementation of reporting dashboards
- Collaboration with various functional areas such as PPC, display, client consulting, etc.
- Holistic data analysis and generation of actionable insights for client
- Customer journey and attribution modeling consulting
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business administration, media or similar
- Ideally, first professional/agency experience in relevant areas such as paid media, web analysis, customer journey or tag management, data analysis, reporting, development of data-based optimization concepts, attribution modeling, conversion rate optimization
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Webtrekk, DoubleClick (DDM)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. VBA/macro skills are a nice to have
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent German and good English skills in spoken and written
- Programming language knowledge is not a must-have, but definitely most welcome
Flexible working hours, flexible holidays.
Beautiful office in the middle of Zurich