Data Intelligence Manager
The wonderful world of : Data Intelligence
Today’s marketing managers live in a congested, digital space: more channels, audiences and tactics to reach potential customers, with the majority of their user journeys and brand interactions occurring online. This convergence of data, ad opportunities, and multiple devices has created the need for a new framework to untangle a complex question: what is the fair value of marketing investments? The iProspect attribution team works to answer this question by implementing multi-touch attribution models and providing recommendations to clients on how best to optimise their digital media budgets. The goal is to drive higher returns more efficiently and provide better transparency on the true effects of digital media channels on one another and on conversions.
You'll join a passionate community of attribution specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
- Working with two leading brands you will be responsible for delivering insight and strategic outputs that improve performance
- Experience of social media monitoring platforms, proprietary survey tools and industry standard tools (e.g. Hitwise, comscore, Mintel)
- Understanding of attribution modelling and its impact upon media buying decisions
- Knowledge of SQL to query our clients’ data and pull meaningful insight from “big data”
Client Management & Strategy
- Management of clients – you will have client facing responsibility and management of various projects
- Presenting insight to clients in an easy-to-digest format
- Delegation to junior members of team where appropriate
- Work with the wider team on the creation of attractive and compelling dashboards
- Help develop and refine our insight proposition to clients to ensure we are delivering world-class services
The Ideal Candidate
- Good analytical skills ideally coupled with creative approaches to problem solving.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to explain technical data and concepts to a non technical audience
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently deliver to high quality and to timescale
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.