Digital Account Executive
Do you have media planning & buying experience, a desire for innovation and would you love an extra day’s holiday for your birthday?!
Then read on...
Who are we?
Amplifi is Dentsu Aegis Network’s (DAN) investment and operational arm. Amplifi was launched in response to the market dynamics of consolidation and convergence. By developing a differentiated proposition, clients, media and the wider industry will come to recognise DAN’s trading and investment strategy as a commercially valuable and industry-defining step change in the advertising marketplace.
We are committed to understanding how to add value to our clients’ businesses, and to investing in brave, media neutral and innovative ways to support this objective for the collective benefit of all parties. It is also our own investment in our people, and in their time, that will create opportunities for all parties in ways that generate real incremental value.
Digital is core to what we do at Amplifi, and we have ambitions to be 100% programmatic in the digital sphere. We do not see programmatic as a channel, but just the way that media will all be delivered in the future. Amplifi’s other key vision is to be media owners’ partner of choice. By building the strongest possible relationships with media partners, we believe we are able to deliver best for both clients and for DAN. By taking this bold step we will bring this vision to life by establishing the true value of media, make all media real time, identify key audience partners for our clients, challenge and develop new commercial models.
Here at Amplifi our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
What's the job?!
Here at Amplifi we are on the hunt for Digital Executive's to join the highly innovative Microsoft team!
With technology and data at the heart of operations, the Microsoft team is leading conversations in the media world when it comes to digital activations. Firsts are what we are all about, pushing our partners to go above and beyond the typical media buy. Amazon Zombie experiential attacks, IGN UK vs the world (Forza) are all media first and just a few examples of how we challenge the way our clients and consumers view media.
The role of the Digital Executive role is to support the Digital Manager and the Digital Team to deliver innovative digital solutions that deliver client objectives and digital KPIs.
You will work across Microsoft Consumer (Windows and Surface) and Xbox. Amplifi was originally launched in response to the market dynamics of consolidation and convergence. By developing a differentiated proposition, Clients, Media and the Industry will come to recognise Aegis’ trading and investment strategy as a commercially valuable and industry defining step change in the advertising marketplace. Amplifi is designed to facilitate a more collaborative approach between media, our clients and Aegis OPCO’s (Vizeum & Carat) for the benefit of all.
What will I actually do?
- Proactively support the team to deliver client KPI’s
- Collaborate with team to start to build credible connections with media owners through booking campaigns, assisting campaign set up and issue resolutions, optimisation and providing performance insights and regular reports
- Know client business inside out
- Assist Managers to respond accurately and quickly to all ad hoc queries
- Develop strong relationship with Digital Operations team and understand the briefing process to ensure campaigns are set up and pushed live on time with the required tracking
- Work collaboratively with other execs and manager to make sure you are trained on all relevant systems and tools. Become an expert in these and have ownership of your own learning
- Actively keep ahead of the curve reading trade press and strive to add value to self and team through building and sharing knowledge
- With Manager and team support develop positive relationships across own team, Amplifi, clients, partner agencies and media owners
- Attend all relevant training and actively use learning to drive performance in role. Seek out new relevant training and sources of knowledge
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll have at least one year of media planning & buying experience
- A digital marketing champion who is tech-savvy and knows digital and media communications tools inside out and uses these to execute effective campaigns
- Someone who is not afraid to contribute innovative, fresh ideas across
- Ambitious and you continuously strive to ‘stay ahead of the game’
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to multitask within a team environment and work under pressure
- Decisive, resilient, and personable, driving execution and focusing on delivery to customers (internal as well as external)
- You will have the ability to effectively manage time and schedules across many different projects simultaneously
But, what can we offer you?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you've read? Hit the "apply" button and let's chat!