- Our team of experts have skills and experience across marketing, analytics and technology. We employ a whole range of analytical techniques and are constantly innovating to find new approaches to help our clients harness their data faster to gain business advantage.
- We value our people above all and provide lots of opportunity to develop through our industry-leading learning and development programs, and individual career development plans. We believe the diversity of our team, both in terms of experience, skills and backgrounds gives us a competitive edge and we work hard to nurture it.
- Support the delivery of multi-touch attribution projects across the Consulting teams
- Work across a wide-range of digital ad-tech & web-tech to produce valued insights
- Transform large quantities of data into client insights & actionable recommendations
- Deliver insights to a high standard, ensuring that they are accurate, on time
- Cultivate a working relationship with DAN operating companies & engage with different stakeholders within the agency
- Monitor the market for multi-touch attribution, customer analytics and digital marketing trends
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages such as Python and/or R
- Conceptual knowledge of digital media planning (Social, Display, Paid search etc.)
- Awareness of ad server or web analytic data
- Good analytical skills ideally coupled with creative approaches to problem solving
- Awareness of multi-touch attribution techniques would be an advantage
- Any experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be an advantage
- Ability to explain technical data and concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and good attention to detail
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. We also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
We are a global brand with our head office in London and nine offices globally. Being part of the Dentsu Aegis Network means that together with the other network brands, we can provide clients with the integrated specialists they need to unlock the business value that comes from understanding todays connected consumer. Our one P&L approach provides us with the agility to do this like no other media group can.