Digital Display Planning - All Levels
We are looking for Digital Display Planners across all levels in our Amplifi Edinburgh team. You will ensure the highest level of thought and strategic insight is applied to all Digital activity within Amplifi. You will drive our Digital product and approach to Addressable Media, whilst working to deliver Amplifi’s wider trading objectives and business goals. This is a management opportunity where you will be responsible for a team of planners.
- To act as an Addressable Media strategic lead, with the ultimate goal of maximising revenue and share of this channel across all media channels
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in identifying channel opportunities, emerging trends and forecasting commercial returns
- Proactively manage, motivate and develop team members, through regular reviews of performance and aligning their development plans across all DAN North offices
- To champion Digital planning and Addressable Media across DAN North taking responsibility in driving Amplifi’s Digital product forward
- Demonstrate the ability to lead multiple digital accounts and quality control output from other digital team members
- To lead the team and drive best practice in all aspects of digital planning and departmental processes ensure market leading solutions are delivered on all clients
- Set best practice for Data usage and ensure the team deliver consistency and high standards which provide insight and innovative solutions for clients
- Work closely with the media and tech community to ensure DAN North is at the forefront of emerging trends, proactively managing the challenges of the Programmatic ecosystem, identifying those which impact clients and future proof our product.
- Manage professional relationships across your client base and deliver thought leadership
- Lead major new business initiatives, establishing winning programmatic
The Ideal Candidate
- In-depth experience of the digital planning and buying market
- Working collaboratively with new and existing stakeholders to deliver results
- Delivering against campaign KPIs and audits
- Proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked as part of a team, leading and mentoring junior team members
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of industry tools such as CCS, Hitwise, Comscore, iAnalyseand DCM
- Knowledge of Google Audience Insight Tools across DBM
- Pro-activity in problem solving and challenging client briefs
- Demonstrable knowledge of market trends and expert knowledge of Digital Media
- Confidence when presenting to colleagues and clients
- Proactive in raising own commercial awareness of the industry beyond channel specialism
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. The core objective of Amplifi is to deliver efficient trading along with strategic & innovative media solutions, whilst embracing the changing world of media. Working closely with our media partners to ensure a point of difference vs the market; to be the media agency of choice. It is pivotal that we are agile, pioneering and collaborative to ensure we deliver innovative and strategic thinking whilst maintaining commerciality. As part of your performance discussions, you and your manager should agree which will most enable you to deliver your objectives.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.