The Digital Manager is a specialist planning role designed to ensure digital insight is at the heart of our product and service offering to clients. A Digital Manager will develop insights from digital tools and liaise across our digital operating companies and global partners to ensure smooth activation of the digital elements of our plans and strategies. They will work with clients to ensure reports are understood and that optimisation recommendations are actioned.
- You will be responsible for working closely with other disciplines across DAN and your client teams to ensure digital insights and activations are integrated within the overall communications’ strategies and ecosystems
- You will oversee smooth delivery of activation plans across all digital touchpoints (on and offsite).
- You will be the day to day digital contact for your clients; handling campaign questions, brief management, etc.
- You will be responsible for marshalling junior team members to collate and deliver digital insights for planning, eg performance, marketplace, audience and competitor analysis etc.
- You will be responsible for liaison and co-ordination of media teams across Densu Aegis Network to develop activation plans across different digital channels
- You will co-ordinate reporting of performance of active campaigns to clients including management of test and learn and optimisation phasing and work with clients to ensure an agile approach to refining media strategy in planned and active campaigns.
- You will play a key role in developing the client’s integrated channel strategy and data strategy. The client plays a pivotal role in their sector, therefore a key data partner for other brands. This presents a unique opportunity for you to broaden your knowledge of the digital landscape, working closely with the client and specialist data consultancy teams.
- You will work alongside your communications and senior digital team members to build sound thought leadership, media strategy frameworks and education pieces to ensure your client is informed and their media approach continues to evolve over time.
The Ideal Candidate
- Solid understanding of digital marketing communications
- Working knowledge of digital specialisms, e.g. PPC, SEO, Video, Affiliates, Programmatic, Social, Mobile
- Working knowledge of media and communications planning tools and processes
- Ability to discuss and articulate fluently POV on media partnerships, content distribution platforms, social, data strategy, search & mobile
- Knowledge of performance digital media and trading desks beneficial
- Ability to be collaborative with other team members, agency partners, media owners and clients
- Ability to communicate strategic and innovative ideas with clarity and simplicity
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Firm understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, storytelling with the confidence to explain this in a client facing environment
- Understanding of best use of data, when and how to use it
- Excellent knowledge of all social platforms, formats, targeting opportunities and when to use them and content distribution
- A good eye for detail and a desire to get into the detail of tasks
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Carat’s global vision is to redefine media and transform clients’ expectations of how media can create greater business value. We do this through our command of convergence. Carat is the global market leader in digital and diversified media solutions and RECMA’s #1 international network (Qual Report Sept ’13).
The Carat network is made up of more than 6,500 people in 100 countries worldwide. Carat is part of Aegis Media, the world's leading focused media and digital communications group, and is a sister agency to the Vizeum, Posterscope, Isobar and iProspect Global networks.
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.