Digital Media Assistant (Graduate Scheme)
As a Media Assistant in iProspect Client Services you will take a lead role in planning and managing integrated media campaigns, ensuring clients experience the highest service levels. You will provide advice to clients on competitor activity and innovations in their marketplace, working with senior staff to provide strategic and justified media proposals.
- Sound quality control in the day to day management of small campaigns and support for large campaigns
- Maintaining audit friendly account administration
- Managing financial process including client terms, invoicing accuracy and debtors
- Maintaining client market awareness through proactive research
- Consulting with media owners to maintain channel awareness and to identify, appraise, and sell in appropriate media opportunities for clients
- Interrogating client briefs to ensure a holistic understanding of what success looks like
- Using research systems effectively to support planning decisions
- Building comprehensive media briefs that clearly communicate campaign objectives and parameters
- Working with the Activation and Channel Planning teams to maximise the quality of media planning responses to brief
- Creating articulate client documents, presenting data in a manner meaningful to the client and demonstrating clear ROI
- Provide support to senior staff on new business briefs
- Identifying opportunities for cross-sell within client accounts
- Contributes to the Strategic Planning process
- Self-sufficiency in the fundamentals of account management
- Gaining positive feedback from clients
- Able to act as a credible client facing expert delivering cross channel consumer insight
- Building good presentation skills
- Good understanding of cross-departmental impacts and parameters
- Adding value through process development or knowledge growth
The Ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Set agendas
- Service / deliver focused
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company like 25 days holiday and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that youll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the home of multiple global media, digital and creative communications brands and services. Together, we help our clients build stronger consumer relationships through our distinctive and broad range of products and services across media, content, technology and data.
Across our Northern offices, we have 550 passionate people in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh, who work across a complex and vibrant media eco-system. The largest media network of brands and people outside of London, we are connected and collaborative, and our best-in-class expertise and capabilities innovate the way brands are built for our clients.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.