Digital Operations Ad Tech Operations Manager
The Digital Operations Ad Tech Implementation Manager role will involve working closely with the Digital Operations Account Managers/Directors, other teams within Strategy & Analytics, Client Leadership, and with other DAN Operating Companies in order to meet and exceed specific client requirements in new and innovative ways.
This position will require the individual to take a proactive and technical approach, drawing on their own significant Digital Operations and Project Management experience in widening the scope of the Digital Operations Team.
- Project Delivery:
- To work with internal and external resources to define clear project plans and deliver all project requirements in a timely manner
- To work with key suppliers to find ways to integrate new products into client strategy
- To match your knowledge and experience of Digital Advertising Technology with an understanding of the client’s needs
- To actively seek new workstreams and opportunities for the Digital Operations Team
- Keep up to date with relevant technical developments in the online marketing industry, making suggestions of suitable suppliers where necessary.
- Attending regular product update meetings and working with technology vendors in delivering feedback from DAN regarding their product development. (eg Atlas Product Council)
- To produce internal POV and Presentation documents and share with the Strategy and Insights team and other internal stakeholders.
- Client Servicing:
- Work with DAN Operating companies, local markets and clients in order to ensure excellent levels of ongoing support across digital operations
- Keep stakeholders up to date with events on a day to day basis
- To manage client requirements and expectations
- To define and improve client processes with the aim of reaching key client business goals
- Recognize improvements that could be made to the operations workflow and look to recommend iProspect products to planning teams or clients
- To identify new opportunities for clients utilising new and existing technology
- Team Development:
- Roll out innovations within the team with the goal of developing their technical understanding and day to day skills
- Recognize improvements that could be made to the operations workflow and look to recommend Strategy and Analytics products direct to planning teams or clients
To take responsibility for highlighting relevant training requirements and to actively participate in internal training programs.
The Ideal Candidate
- A track record of working with 3rd party ad-servers including experience using products such as Doubleclick, Atlas and Sizmek
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience with Tag Management systems such as Signal, Tealium and Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of third party search technologies such as Marin and Doubleclick Search an advantage
- Experience of working with web debugging systems such as HTTP Watch and Fiddler in order to troubleshoot problematic issues
- Knowledge of programmatic landscape, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs
- Knowledge of mobile and social media adserving platforms
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. We also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Think big. Really big. And really successful. And you’ll get a sense of our clients. As a leading digital marketing agency, we create powerful marketing programs for some of the world’s largest and most successful brands and our diligence has been recognised with multiple awards including The Drum’s Media Agency of the year 2016. From effective search engine marketing programs to social media strategies, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition. Our clients turn to us for one thing: digital marketing excellence that produces impactful business results.