Digital Promotions Executive
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with myself.
What will you be doing?
As the Digital Promotions Exec. you’ll promote content led campaigns that deliver on organic performance and wider cross-channel campaigns for our clients. What this means on a day to day basis is you’ll be involved with the entire content creation process. You’ll support ideation, do research and report internally and externally. This gives you lots of rounded experience for your developing career. Being a digital promotions exec. gives you lots of exposure to really exciting work like developing new relationships with online editors, journalists, and bloggers to gain valuable online coverage on our campaigns.
Utilize your existing relationships to learn from key publications, feeding wants and needs into the team to proactively drive ideation and engagement
- Communicate effectively with internal and external teams and clients. Attend weekly client meetings, calls, and team huddles to share progress on your work.
- Support in the development of post-campaign reports that display how content distribution and SEO is impacting organic performance. Use data to conduct experiments and testing and learning all the time.
- Monitor, report and identify opportunities for continuous improvement, using data to back up your theories.
- Securing high-quality content placements on top publishers and blogs for clients using content created by iProspect.
- Utilize your existing relationships to learn from key publications, feeding wants and needs into the team to proactively drive ideation and engagement
It would be great if you have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Digital PR and/or Outreach
- An understanding of what resonates with online journalists & bloggers
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Experience and examples of developing ideas that have led to securing online coverage.
- Existing relationships with bloggers and journalists
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organization! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org