Digital Promotions Executive
While iProspects passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clientsevery day. Last yearalone wetracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients sites/apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. Thiscontributed more than 1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family,iProspect is a global, award-winning performancemarketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical marketing partner for our clients, we deliver transformative business outcomes.Our talented specialistteams across the UK & Irelanddrive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, The Economist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
With SEO driving on average 50% of all searchtraffic, making sure websites are visibleis paramount, and with nearly all searchers only clicking the top five results, its never been more important to rank high on that first page.
Leveraging the power of SEO takes specialist knowledge as its becoming more and more complicated with each new algorithm update. At iProspect we boost SEO results with tactics that outlast trends; utilising the entire search engine page to build brands, while helping customers find exactly what they need. Technical to strategy, PR to content we are a team of SEO specialists all connected under one roof.
You'll join a passionate community of 60+ SEO specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. Youll learn from the best and youll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If youve got something to bring, come join us.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with myself.
What will you be doing?
As the Digital Promotions Exec. youll promote content led campaigns that deliver on organic performance and wider cross-channel campaigns for our clients. What this means on a day to day basis is youll be involved with the entire content creation process. Youll support ideation, do research and report internally and externally. This gives you lots of rounded experience for your developing career. Being a digital promotions exec. gives you lots of exposure to really exciting work like developing new relationships with online editors, journalists, and bloggers to gain valuable online coverage on our campaigns.
Utilize your existing relationships to learn from key publications, feeding wants and needs into the team to proactively drive ideation and engagement
- Communicate effectively with internal and external teams and clients. Attend weekly client meetings, calls, and team huddles to share progress on your work.
- Support in the development of post-campaign reports that display how content distribution and SEO is impacting organic performance. Use data to conduct experiments and testing and learning all the time.
- Monitor, report and identify opportunities for continuous improvement, using data to back up your theories.
- Securing high-quality content placements on top publishers and blogs for clients using content created by iProspect.
- Utilize your existing relationships to learn from key publications, feeding wants and needs into the team to proactively drive ideation and engagement
It would be great if you have:
- 1-2 years experience in Digital PR and/or Outreach
- An understanding of what resonates with online journalists & bloggers
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Experience and examples of developing ideas that have led to securing online coverage.
- Existing relationships with bloggers and journalists
Whats in it for you?
Were part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organization! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house
Click apply and if youve got what it takes, well be in touch! If youd like more information about the role, email me email@example.com