Display Media Assistant
To support your line manager in all aspects of Digital planning. Showing a willingness to learn beyond your structured training whilst developing a clear understanding of the wider Digital planning and buying process.
- Assist senior colleagues with accurate and consistent campaign administration
- Support line manager in all aspects of digital planning as required
- Develop an understanding of the Amplifi planning process from initial strategy through to campaign launch
- Assist in the media planning and buying function under guidance
- Start to build relationships with clients and media owners
- Attend briefing meetings with clients service colleagues
- Develop skills to assess the quality of the briefing to ensure the digital team has the right level of information to respond accurately
- Understand the planning systems such as Nielsen, Comscore, Hitwise and CCS
- Demonstrate an understanding of all basic Digital formulae
- Understand the differences in attribution models available and start to build opinions and recommendations that can support the role of digital as part of a broader campaign mix
The Ideal Candidate
- Planning and Organising
- Focused on Quality
- Communicates professionally at all times
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. The core objective of Amplifi is to deliver efficient trading along with strategic & innovative media solutions, whilst embracing the changing world of media. Working closely with our media partners to ensure a point of difference vs the market; to be the media agency of choice. It is pivotal that we are agile, pioneering and collaborative in ensure we deliver innovative and strategic in our thinking whilst maintaining commerciality.
Dentsu Aegis Network is the home of multiple global media, digital and creative communications brands and services. Together, we help our clients build stronger consumer relationships through our distinctive and broad range of products and services across media, content, technology and data.
Across our Northern offices, we have 550 passionate people in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh, who work across a complex and vibrant media eco-system. The largest media network of brands and people outside of London, we are connected and collaborative, and our best-in-class expertise and capabilities innovate the way brands are built for our clients.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.