Are you an enthusiastic E-commerce expert, who is passionate about digital solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
We are looking for an expert in e-commerce and e-retail to join our UK based product team to lead our e-commerce proposition in the UK.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
With deep experience in leveraging 3rd party e-retail platforms such as Amazon, Criteo and Mabaya you will:
- Apply your experience and vision to develop a product strategy to effectively grow e-retail within iProspect and for our clients through Paid and Organic opportunities
- Work with key client stakeholders to deliver best in class solutions and maximise for them the e-retail opportunity
- Liaise with media partners to establish effective relationships and unique and first to market opportunities
- Champion e-retail within iProspect, the wider Dentsu Aegis Network and externally with your unique perspective and opinions and your market leading thought leadership.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including the Director of Performance Products and client account and planning teams to drive e-retail as part of an integrated digital strategy
- Set the standard for excellence in e-retail and inspire our teams of activation specialists to deliver, identifying relevant training requirements
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Extensive experience in a digital marketing environment
- Experience working either client or agency side with platforms such as Amazon, Criteo and Mabaya.
- A passion for digital, for challenging the status quo and for delivering innovation
- Demonstrable ability to lead and inspire
- Robust knowledge of the wider digital media and marketing ecosystem
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.