Editorial Assistant (Graduate Scheme)
The role of Editorial Assistant is to manage and produce editorial content for a range of different client BAU and content campaigns. The role will include a mix of content production, and the briefing, coordinating proofing and editing of outsourced freelancer work.
- To produce and edit the best quality editorial output for campaigns and clients
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivering to the highest standard, on time and meeting the client’s goals
- Responsible for quality of all work output across all clients; ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice
- Ensure deadlines are met, actively working on campaigns
- Participate in editorial meetings
- Ability to develop highly accurate timing plans
The Ideal Candidate
- A high degree of literacy
- Able to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Passionate about editorial and content marketing
- Experience in content production in a professional or personal context
- Outside of standard tolls (MS Office etc.) highly skilled on all software and tools relevant to your discipline.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible Fridays, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra day’s holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
John Brown Media, is one of the world’s largest content marketing agencies. While originally formed as a magazine company, John Brown Media creates unique multichannel content for many global brands, with services including social media, film and audio, mobile and app creation, proposition & marketing strategy, insight & analysis, web, print and commercial solutions.