Are you an Experience Director who has ambitions to take a team to the next level, create engaging experiences that solve complex client challenges? Then read on….
WHO ARE WE?
Isobar is a global full-service digital agency, creatively solving critical, complex client challenges in a digital era. We conceive, design and build innovative experiences for the world’s largest organisations and we enable brand commerce by connecting powerful brand narratives with commercial interactions. We relentlessly focus on delivering “Ideas without limits”, and take pride in helping clients transform business processes, disrupt industries and find new ways to connect with customers.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
The purpose of this role is to create and deliver interactive experiences from a user perspective, balancing the users’ needs alongside business goals and technical capabilities, and to further validate those experiences through user testing. An Experience Director is a creative problem solver who understands the needs of the audience and the strategic vision of the business, actively pursues new and complex challenges and is comfortable leading Experience Design projects, as well as quickly grasping the narrative set forth by other team leads.
- As a best in class experience design practitioner and excellent story teller, you will provide inspirational leadership, working closely with the Chief Creative Officer and Experience Designers to produce quality UX work.
- While leading by example, and mentoring the team you will be a key contributor on pitch teams.
- As an experience evangelist and inspiring leader, you are at the forefront of the latest technologies and human interactions, and will use this thirst for further learning as opportunity to contribute ideas to the team, and inspire the team to think innovatively to solve client challenges.
- As the Experience Design team in London is in its infancy, there is huge scope to build and grow a world class, award winning team. You will have a passion for developing people and be instrumental in the team’s growth from hiring, goal planning, mentoring, coaching, and talent development. You will create a supportive culture that encourages people to consistently excel.
- A passionate thought leader in the industry, or aspiring thought leader you will take every opportunity to raise the profile of Isobar and the team at internal and external events, create engaging thought leadership pieces, share knowledge, and inspire the team, clients and potential clients and the UX community.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Solid working knowledge of industry standard user experience, information architecture and prototyping tools such as Axure and Omnigraffle.
- Working knowledge of digital accessibility standards.
- Google trends experience
- Mobile and web app experience
- Project Management experience
- Customer journey understanding
- Multi-platform knowledge
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as team events, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, free toast on Mondays and Friday afternoon refreshments. But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
The salary for this role is competitive. It will be based in London and the closing date for applications is 9th February.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.