Finance Operations Administrator
Handling clients’ money commands a high level of responsibility. This role is fast paced and accuracy is paramount. Candidates must be commercially aware and possess a number of key skills. The workload is shared across a team with everyone being flexible and supporting each other. Time management is key to ensure month end reconciliations are completed by our strict monthly reporting deadline
The main channel disciplines to administer – Online Display, Paid Social, Paid Search and Affiliates. The Paid Social and Paid Search role also requires inputting budgets to a tracker/pacer from which to produce daily reports back to client services.
- Process campaign activity on to financial systems after client sign off, checking that terms of business and supplier deals are correct
- Liaise with client service and suppliers, demonstrating good communication and professionalism
- Run monthly campaign reconciliation in line with standard processes
- Maintain digital finance process to significantly reduce financial errors and risk to the agency
- Manage paid social campaigns, with supervision, to ensure that all parameters are met
- Manage inter-company invoicing
- Resolve any supplier queries received from accounts payable within 24 hours
The Ideal Candidate
- Be proficient in Excel
- Effectively balance volume and accuracy of work
- Able to work on own initiative and identify priority tasks
- Demonstrate an analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Evaluate and contribute to process improvement
- Attain competence in channel systems and tools through in-house training
- Apply professional and effective communication skills
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.