Front of House/ Runner
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, organised and proactive Front of house receptionist/runner for one of our global creative agencies. This role is perfect for someone looking to gain experience within a fast-paced creative agency and wants to step into the world of advertising. It's a fantastic opportunity to build a great reputation working with industry leaders and good first step into agency world.
You could also be someone with previous hospitality experience looking to work in an exciting environment where you can take ownership of the upkeep of the agency.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the reception area
- Agency sweep, making sure the office is kept at a high standard where nothing is where it shouldn’t be.
- Upkeep of meeting rooms
- Welcoming guests and offering them refreshments
- Setting up inductions for new joiners
- Answering, managing and transferring all agency calls.
- Dealing with couriers and deliveries.
- Helping with timesheets & expenses for the senior management team and senior members of the agency.
- Planning the meeting room calendar from week-to week
- General administrative and clerical support to ensure maximum productivity and effectiveness across the agency.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proactive and uses initiative to make the agency work better
- Friendly, personable and able to be visible across the agency
- Able to prioritise your workload and multitask
- Responsible with a great reputation across the agency
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.