We are 360i. We believe in Data-Driven Creativity.
360i is a progressive, full-service digital agency that is powered by curiosity. 100 people, 23 nationalities spanning insight-led planning, creative and performance media. We are pushing to be the most progressive agency in the Dentsu Aegis Network always striving to make tomorrow better than today.
We have a mix of clients across multiple sectors and have recently won a series of pitches resulting in client relationships with TSB, Norwegian Airlines, Burger King, Lidl, Rituals and many more. We have an empowered and free-thinking agency culture and new members joining the team will be optimistic, self-starting, entrepreneurial and willing to be accountable for the agency and its work as well as their own.
Our office is a beautiful open-plan space that has no designated seating; encouraging collaboration across departments to provide smarter work for our clients.
What’s the role?
We are on the hunt for a Insights Manager, who will sit as a senior member of the Insights team. The hire will be tasked in supporting the development of innovative, customized research that provides actionable recommendations for many of top global brands (such as Burger King, Enterprise, TSB and Norwegian Air). Part of the role will also be to feed research into other areas of the agency, namely our creative and media offering – Insights sits at the heart of our proposition of Data-Driven Creativity.
Research focus includes social listening using our own in-house methodology, in addition to online focus groups/interviews and many sources of other digital data and secondary research. We are looking for a person who is motivated, passionate about research/ insights and who is comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative data. The ideal candidate has a background in research and/or marketing, and has a keen interest in the digital sector.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for running short and long term research projects – proposing to clients, day-to-day analysis, project management, working with relevant internal/external teams, to presenting work to clients
- Identify how to answer client questions and needs through research methodologies
- Be an expert in tool capabilities to be able to grow and innovate approaches to client work
- Grow leadership role within broader insights team by becoming specialist in particular areas
- Collaborate with other departments to capture and curate data for holistic storytelling
- Help develop measurement and KPI strategies to optimise and report on digital campaigns and contribute to writing findings, conclusions and implications.
- Help manage multiple projects according to tightly scheduled timelines and budget, help develop creative briefs and take the lead in managing supplier relationships.
Who are you?
- Ideally you have a few years experience investigating consumer behaviour / attitudes via primary and secondary research methodologies, exposure to digital would be brill
- You have a confident and committed approach to delivering the smartest work to our clients, using a variety of primary and secondary research methodologies
- You have a fantastic grasp of numbers and data analysis - extensive experience of working with both qualitative and quantitative data - a real number cruncher!
- You can proven your success at delivering valuable research and interesting insights, going beyond the numbers to understand real opportunities for our clients
- Can contextualise research with key client objectives, understanding how to separate the important from the interesting
- A history in building relationships and delivering presentations to both internal teams and clients would be a bonus
- Driven to understand what makes people tick – have a strong interest in analysis of human behaviour and have a natural curiosity about marketing, branding, advertising, communications, culture and society
- Experience with social listening is an advantage, as is knowledge of broader research tools and methodologies that can contribute to the constant innovation of the Insights department and wider teams
- Dynamic, innovative marketer with business acumen and industry presence, with a passion for ideas and building business
- Unafraid to voice your opinion – the ability to thrive in an environment that thrives on entrepreneurialism and results for the business
But what can we offer you?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get little perks such as free toast/cereal in the morning, free tea/coffee and fruit, team days out, two extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and many more perks to make it a great place to work. Beyond that you’ll be part of a vibrant, collaborative, and forward-thinking agency, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
The salary for this role is competitive, and the closing date for all applications is 18th March 2018. The role is based in London, UK.
Interested in the role? Hit the “apply” button!