International Display Executive
Do you want to work on one of the largest and most prestigious accounts in the country? Are you ambitious and looking for a role in international digital campaigns?
If you’re motivated by creative thinking, innovation and client management then the Government Media Team (GMT) is where you belong!
Since the UK Government, appointed Carat as its sole media buying agency in 2014, we have created a 50-strong team of Implementational Planners and Buyers that work on this account. The Government Media Team (GMT) is a bespoke team housed within Amplifi UK, the Media Buying and investment hub of Dentsu/Aegis.
The International Government media team is a specialist unit within Amplifi. The UK Government is one of the largest advertisers in the country spending over £150m per year on paid media. Being part of the International Government Media Team opens you up to some of the highest spending and most varied campaigns that run globally. We cover everything promoting the UK in the world, from Food is Great, to Loch Ness, to Study in the UK and International Trading. Very few of our campaigns have commercial objectives – we focus instead on behavioural change.
What will you be doing?
- You will be accountable for digital campaigns as well as the delivery of digital marketing activities, including the implementation, execution and delivery of campaigns across key government clients.
- You will be working really closely with your Account Manager and Account Director, ensuring they understand your plans, and implement changes based on feedback.
- You will be responsible for monitoring delivery and performance data as measures of effectiveness – measuring campaign performance against KPI’s and provide insights as part of your weekly reports.
- Campaign Management – you’ll ensure seamless execution of digital plans from end to end (brief to PCA) and will always be looking to gain a deeper understanding of the clients’ business, market, products and audiences to add value to strategic conversations with both clients and internal teams.
- You will build and maintain excellent relationships with client teams and clients’ external partners to ensure excellent communications at all times and joined up campaign delivery.
Who are we looking for?
- You will ideally come from an implementation background and want more client exposure over hiding behind the scenes.
- The role merges International Account Management and Digital Investment Buying. You will be looking to combine your love of client management with day to day management of client budgets and international campaigns.
- You will be passionate about the future of media and marketing, in particular content, social, programmatic and mobile.
- You will be a natural communicator and thrive under pressure all whilst keeping your clients at the forefront of anything you do.
- You will have experience working with ad-serving technologies/ campaign trafficking (Google Stack/ Google Analytics) and you will have knowledge of online planning and research tools.
- You will ideally have some experience planning and buying across digital campaigns keen to take the next step in your career.
- You will have knowledge of some digital channels including display, video, mobile and social buying – if you are a digital expert, even better!
Digital is core to what we do at Amplifi, and we have ambitions to be 100% programmatic in the digital sphere. We do not see programmatic as a channel, but just the way that media will all be delivered in the future. Amplifi’s other key vision is to be our media owners’ partner of choice. By building the strongest possible relationships with media partners, we believe we are able to deliver best for both clients and DAN. By taking this bold step we will bring this vision to life by establishing the true value of media, make all media real time, identify key audience partners for our clients & challenge and develop new commercial models.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!