This role is reporting to the Senior Investment Director while it will be working closely with an investment manager.
The role focuses on the delivery and management of PRIP (performance related incentive payments) across a number of DANs’ global clients. Based on guarantees of media buying performance these PRIPs are of huge importance to the clients and are critical to the commercial success of the agency.
This role involves some exposure to senior people internally and to 3rd party auditors.
Hours of work are 9am -5:30pm (37.5 hours per week) with one hour for lunch.
No travel is involved in this position.
Work closely with Investment Manager and Director in the Global Investment team, local markets, and 3rd party auditors to ensure commercial delivery on existing clients and for new business pitches.
Fulfilling responsibilities requires:
- Understanding of DAN, Client, and Auditor methodologies on key clients.
- Daily support in the management of workload and communication internally, and with the markets, ensuring timely delivery of reporting.
- Being on top of ongoing workload – taking ownership for the work, creating trust from managers.
- Participating, learning and contributing in internal and auditor meetings.
- Establishing close working relation with internal stakeholders (account team and business leads) and local teams (account and Amplifi).
- Being culturally sensitive when working with local teams, and be open and curious about experiencing an international work culture.
- Learning from local markets; identifying similarities and differences between trading and buying practices across borders.
- Seeking feedback on the work form line managers and peers.
- Showing engagement, curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Being very accurate and precise in all reporting work, requiring a good level of analytical and numerical skills.
- Having a good command of Excel; being able to construct formulas, work with links, debug technical issues, and work across several templates simultaneously.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with line managers and local teams – getting your point across, being straight forward and honest.
- Raising issues to line managers immediately; asking questions when faced with ambiguity or doubt.
- Sharing any good practice and learning with the team; suggest recommendations and improvements where it felt appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for:
- Committed, reliable, diligent, setting high personal standards, energetic, enthusiastic, determined and proactive.
- You have personal integrity and are able quickly to earn the respect of your peers.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive, open
- A team player; happy to support colleagues at all levels at all times.
- You are sociable, interested and interesting
- You will be highly numerate and an excellent communicator.
- You have work experience (ideally in the advertising/media industry (agency/client/auditor)); and are interested in the world of communication.
- Good command of Excel and other Office software.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate and manage projects, involving numerous stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience.
Holidays - 25 days
Private Healthcare - single cover after probationary period (excess £100)
Life Assurance - 4 x basic salary
Critical Illness - 2 x basic salary (capped at £500k)
Income Protection - 70% of basic salary (for 5 year period, no escalation)
Pension - Entry to Aegis Group Pension Scheme after 3 months' service 2% employee contribution 4% employers contribution
Sick Pay - remains discretionary. Unpaid in probation and notice period
Gym Membership - negotiated corporate rates
Employee Assistance Programme - online and telephone access for all employees and their families
Cycle to work scheme
Eye tests - eye test vouchers provided yearly and £55 voucher towards glasses if required for VDU use
Give as you earn - charity donations deducted by payroll
Voluntary benefits - access to retail discount scheme with launch of online benefits
About the Company
The Company at a Glance:
Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
Our values define what is important to us and how we do business. They are a shared set of beliefs, which drive our behaviour and bind us together beyond individual brands and geographies. As Dentsu Network and Aegis Media came together to create Dentsu Aegis Network, we engaged with our people to identify the values which made sure we retained the best of our collective heritages, created the opportunities to collaborate with Dentsu Inc. and would be critical to the successful delivery of our new vision. Our values are:
Agile – we need to be nimble, quick and flexible, thinking and acting differently
Pioneering – we’re innovative, risk-taking self-starters, building an industry legacy
Ambitious – we have a trail-blazing and inquisitive culture where relentlessness and hunger are rewarded
Responsible – we take individual and collective responsibility for our thoughts and actions
Collaborative – we work together globally to deliver a consistent brand experience and partner together locally to provide the best client solution
Amplifi is the media investment arm of DAN. Designed for today’s era of convergence, Amplifi brings a consistent and global approach to paid for display media investment across all channel. Centred around trading, data management, media partnerships and real-time bidding. Amplifi is overseeing the investment of Carat, Vizeum, and Dentsu Media globally.
This is a global role based in DANs’ London Headquarters at Regents Place, 10 Triton Street.